North Greenville University

« See more reviews of North Greenville University

The most frustrating thing about school would probaby be how lost I am when it comes to making decisions on future classes. I feel like I am stuck in a world of the unknown because I don't know what I need to take and what happens next and how to stay on the right track with my major. There is a curriculum guide that is posted on my school's website but it has been very confusing and hard to understand. I truly feel blessed, if this is the biggest problem I am having I chose a great school.

The faculty parking to student parking ratio is very frustrating. The faculty members have most of the parking spaces at NGU and to make matters worse, they have all of the close parking spots as well. I don't even bother driving to school because of how far I have to walk from a parking spot. The walk from my dorm is closer and faster.

The most frustrating thing about my school would be that it is so far away from everything. It takes 15 minutes to ge to walmart or a fast food restaurant. It takes 25 minuets to get the the movie theature and a shopping plaza. However on the other hand this can be a good thing, because it can help you to stay focused on school.

The most frustrating thing about my school is that the parking in front of m dorm is not large enough. It also is gravel right now and tends to wasah out if it rains too much which makes it difficult to drive. Chapel attendance rules sometimes can be frustrating as well. Every two absences we have, we drop a letter grade.

The most frustrating thing about my school is the lack of parking for commuters and for residents. I was a commuter this past school year, and when I would get there later than everyone else, there would be no where to park. It was so frustrating!

The most frustrating thing about the school that I am attending would have to be walking to class. At North Greenville, the classes seem to be uphill no matter which way you are going. But, overall, the school is great.

The most frustrating thing about going to NGU is the dress code. Although the reasoning behind is extremely understandable, it is sometimes very hard to find shirts that have straps that are 3 inches wide.

Some of the advisors didn't know what they were doing and put me behind. Someone else then had to come behind and catch me up.

Some of the buildings are outdated and the size of the campus is getting restrictive with the growing student body.

There is not much that is frustrating except trying to get all of my practicing in on my instruments.