Coeur d'Alene, ID
North Idaho College

You may be eligible! These Lenders offer loans to students who attend North Idaho College

Tiegan

This was the best choice for me. I was able to obtain both my communications certificate and general AA with the help of advisors and instructors. I was able to save money and have learned more effective studying skills and time management skills. NIC is a great place to be surrounded by a community atmosphere and to attend a college with access to multiple outdoor activities.

North Idaho College is an excellent school. Its great for transfer students who need help getting into their school of choice, as well as those individuals who are non traditional students, its also great on the pockets too. Class sizes are small, facility and staff are all wonderful. The campus is located on premier lake front property and is rich in history. A day on campus is a day on the beach.

The overall campus experience at North Idaho College is great and includes everyone. The class sizes are perfect containing seats for up to 25-30 students, so everyone can participate in lectures. The professors are very knowledgeable and keep student's attention at all times.

Miranda

Beautiful campus area. Campus itself is nothing outstanding. Parking is awful-you have to get there at 8am to get a decent spot. I've had some really great teachers and some not so great. Class availability is limited. They don't offer everything each semester. They are a more expensive community college

Kennedy

I love the campus and I love the students. I'll definitely miss it here when I'm gone.

Brandon

I love my school. Of course, I am a new student. With that being said, it has great class sizes, everything is easily accessible, everyone is super nice, and the professors couldn't be more helpful. I couldn't ask for more; especially not from a community college in North Idaho!

McKayla

The school stereotypes of our school is, redneck, hicks, and good ole country boys and girls.

All activities are just about equal in popularity. If you have a love for something. There is group out there waiting for you to join in/

The environment of the other students is welcoming. No one is left out. If you wanting to make friends, don't sweat it. Everyone is nice and willing to talk to you and even plan a few days to hang out.

I don't think there are many stereo types at our school. I think a lot of people are quiet and shy, mostly because everyone is from a small town, but after a while, we all warm up to each other.

Most of the classes are great. Although, my original major was in English, and the Teachers quickly changed my mind on that, most of them are not helpful. I am now a Hospitality Management Major and i love it. The professor and the other students are wonderful!

William

Overall, I feel that the school could do a better job or hiring qualified teachers to teach the lower level classes. I feel that if I did not take honors and AP courses while in high school and had to take the classes the school recommended for me I would have struggled later on in the more challenging courses.

The stereotype is that we're too dumb for university and that we'll drop out after one year of JC and if you look at the stats about the school that stereotype is very accurate. Luckily for me I will not be another statistic/

Since its a community college over 70% of the students are working adults going back to school or taking classes for a job thing. The other 30% is like 20% high school kids taking college and high school classes with the remaining 10% being actual college students. Of that 10% over half are student athletes who talk to no one outside of their team.

Nathanael

My classmates are generally easy to get along with people, who are focused on learning and are helpful if asked any questions...

"Dear Past Nate, I'm here to set you straight. You may think that a 1890 is a good SAT score. No. You can do better. Retake that test, and while you're at it, take the ACT too. It will help you regarding scholarships. You need to stop procrastinating. Hurry up and get your Eagle Scout. The sooner you have it, the sooner it goes on your scholarships and resumes. Get your FAFSA done too. Don't wait until the deadline. Problems arise, and stops you from getting any financial aid besides loans. Get it done, so you can get money for college. Another thing. Dont take forever finding a job. College is expensive, and you need all the money you can get. Stop watching TV and apply for jobs. Your current laziness hurts my future. Lastly, after all that is done, enjoy the time you have in high school. You won't see many of those people again. Enjoy your time with them. Go to your prom. Ask out that girl. Have an open mind. These things will help you enjoy your life more, and a better attitude about the world. Good luck."

The worst thing about my school that comes to mind is their wifi servers. The servers don't cover all of the campus. Many times, just walking inbetween buildings you lose reception. It also is quite slow at times and near impossible to get online.

North Idaho College administrators: claim your school to add photos and details.