Coeur d'Alene, ID
North Idaho College

You may be eligible! These Lenders offer loans to students who attend North Idaho College

Marissa

North Idaho College is best known for its high quality education and caring staff. NIC is known for one of the most beautiful campuses and our own personal beach. NIC is also one of the most welcoming schools. When I first started at NIC I was not only welcomed but supported. I think NIC is the best school and I am always so excited to start a new semester.

Senior High School Marissa, You are so smart and I do not want you to be afraid. I know you can go to college and make the grades. Do not wait another minute to start your paperwork. Get in there and work hard, make it happen. You are going to make so many friends and you are going to make so many memories. You are truely brilliant and the amazing knowledge you will soak up is going to be so useful. Have fun and work hard!! College Marissa

I always tell my friends that NIC has the most beautiful campus. Everytime I leave class I walk away with some new found knowledge. The teachers are so brilliant and so caring. NIC provides so many amazing experiences that I am going to have with me always. I am can not believe how lucky I am to be able to attend North Idaho College.

Sadie

if i could go back to tome and talk to myself as a high school senior. i would have to look for scholarships and opertunities to help pay for my tuition. i would have also start when i was younger to help me decide what i would want to be when i get older in the future.

there isn't anything that i wish i had known before going to this school. they helped me out a lot.

nothing is bad about north idaho college

North Idaho College administrators: claim your school to add photos and details.