North Idaho College

« See more reviews of North Idaho College

North Idaho College is best known for its high quality education and caring staff. NIC is known for one of the most beautiful campuses and our own personal beach. NIC is also one of the most welcoming schools. When I first started at NIC I was not only welcomed but supported. I think NIC is the best school and I am always so excited to start a new semester.

Its top-notch athletic program and its award-winning newspaper, The Sentinel. The Sentinel has won best 2-year non-daily newspaper at New York and San Diego many times over the past 10 years. It also won third-best for overall design against colleges and universities; the top two were 4-year design schools.

North Idaho College is focused on making sure students have the best educational experience. It is open to anybody and the staff will do what they can to help the student be successful.

For starting people out for other college universities in the area. A lot of people go to North Idaho College to figure out what they want to do in life.

North Idaho College is know for its great location. It is right on the shore of the lake. There are many outdoor activities right next to the college.

NIC i know has a great nursing program and is just a great place to get all of your pre-reqs done.

It's smaller size and its location.