North Idaho College Top Questions

I wish I would have known just how much work and effort you must put into your college classes. That it is not like highschool.

Jet

there are a lot of activitys you can do on campus, its a great way to have some fun and meet new people. but be warned that you can have too much fun that can lead you away from your studys, take time to do some fun activitys but don't let them take all of your time for study.

Cindy

I wish I had known that college isn't really how movies always make it out to be: easy, full of parties and fun. For me, it actually turned out to be quite a stuggle, especially since I was homeschooled until I went to college. In reality, I was expecting college to be like the movies I watched. I was quite surprised to find out that college is not just all about having fun and partying all the time, but more about my education. I definitely do enjoy school, I was just surprised not finding what I expected.

Sadie

there isn't anything that i wish i had known before going to this school. they helped me out a lot.