North Park University

« See more reviews of North Park University

Chicago was the best thing about my school. Being in the city limits allowed many learning opportunities to engage in the community and make a positive difference as well as explore and be engulfed in the culture of the city.

they are so welcoming. and small. and everyone genuinely wants you to be here. it's an intentionally christian university, so i can get that aspect as well as the big city feel. in short, it's a perfect fit for me!

The people here are so nice. It makes it easy to fit in wherever you are at on campus. You don't always have to be with friends becuase everyone is friendly and it's small so you know most of the people.

I enjoy the people and the community the most. The living situation that I am currently situated at is also the wonderful. The best thing is being able to learn at a higher education level.

The Professors. They hold this campus together. They care about the students for the most part, and they are passionate about their subject.

The academic community in my school really fosters shared learning. We all learn from each other.

the setting so close to the city and the size.