Wausau, WI
Northcentral Technical College

You may be eligible! These Lenders offer loans to students who attend Northcentral Technical College

I was blown away by the virtual college option. As a stay-at-home mom, to a newborn in 2017 it allowed me to bond with my son while getting work done. I was able to make my own deadlines and learn various skills like effective time management among other skills sought after by many careers. Northcentral Technical College also offers a traditional online setting (concrete deadlines) and a traditional campus setting with the main campus in Wausau, Wisconsin. I would recommend this college to anyone that wants to attain a higher education.

Katelyn

NTC is a great college for people trying to achieve an associate degree and for those trying to save money by getting the general classes out of the way before transferring to a 4 year college. I feel safe while I am on the campus and have great connections with some of the students. The teachers are always ready to help if you need it and are super friendly.

Northcentral Technical College , I believe, is a great technical college where you can not only earn your Associates degree, but receive assistance with general information on building your skills. They procvide a ton of resources in their student help center as well as a seperate room on another level where students can explore further options or work on what they are lacking. The college also provides guidance to those wanting to further their degree to something other than an associates by laying out local or other options vs. just dumping you out onto your own once you have finished a program.

Angel

Love the school and all the opportunities it provides. There is a lot of club involvement and plenty of activities to be take part in. They are always looking for ways to enhance the student experience. And the instructors want you to succeed so they will help in any way they can. It’s a great school for all ages! Highly recommend it to anyone!

Tosha

NTC has a somewhat separate campus that is an actual running dairy farm for students to have tons of hands on learning and outdoor class time. I absolutely love this about my school. It was designed for many different kinds of people including those of us who can't wait to return to the barn! On top of this there are locations for general classes in other towns for students to use as well! My school has saved me money in more ways than just tuition and I have not given up quality in the deal. These are just some of the reasons that I love Northcentral Technical College!

my class mates are very frendly and also helpful.

my class mates are very frendly and also helpful.

I would have told my self to study harder! I also with I would have gone to school instead of being home schooled.

The financial aid department. It took my 4 months of telling them that someing was wrong before the did anything to help me.

There's been a lot of remolding done to the school and now the cafeteria looks like a cafe and very relaxing. There's a lot of new things going in to the school. The new building is very nice and it gives more room for more and better learning. It's in a nice location. Other all the school is very nice and a great place to go.

To take a lot class that you know that you know are going to help you when you get to college, show up to class on time or even earlier, have all homework done on time and hand in on time, if you have question for the teacher don't be afraid to ask, and for the biggest part understand everything that your working on because it helps. Help out other people that need the help because some day they may be able to help you out to. When you learn something in school you may think it's unless now but it may just help when you less except it to. High school may not always be fun but it's what is going to make your life in the long run.

They don't always have all the clocks working right. The learning center wasn't open sometimes when you need it to be. The food never looked very good. They didn't offer my program so I have to go to a different school this year.

Angela

Many of my classmates are adults who are returning to college to pursue higher advancement in the workforce in order to make the future of their children much brighter.

Being a single mother to two children, I struggle to balance education with work and family life. This can make meeting educational goals and career goals very challenging. While attending high school, I would have made better choices to pursue college just after high school instead of entering the workforce due to having insufficient funds for college. Holding off on my decision to have a family would have given me the ability to pursue a doctorate so that I could better provide for my family and make better choices in a partner.

I believe that anyone can benefit from further education at my school. The more people that return to college to pursue their dreams, the stronger our communities and our country will become. Our children will learn the value of higher education. Our nation will experience reduced poverty, less children born to single, unwed, and uneducated parents. With further education, we can change the world and make it a much better place. Our workforce will be stronger and healthier, with less people needing assistance from state and government agencies. More people will become active members in their communities and own lives.

Northcentral Technical College administrators: claim your school to add photos and details.