Northcentral Technical College Campus Life Reviews

Overall Review for Northcentral Technical College

Katelyn

NTC is a great college for people trying to achieve an associate degree and for those trying to save money by getting the general classes out of the way before transferring to a 4 year college. I feel safe while I am on the campus and have great connections with some of the students. The teachers are always ready to help if you need it and are super friendly.

Angel

Love the school and all the opportunities it provides. There is a lot of club involvement and plenty of activities to be take part in. They are always looking for ways to enhance the student experience. And the instructors want you to succeed so they will help in any way they can. It’s a great school for all ages! Highly recommend it to anyone!

Tosha

NTC has a somewhat separate campus that is an actual running dairy farm for students to have tons of hands on learning and outdoor class time. I absolutely love this about my school. It was designed for many different kinds of people including those of us who can't wait to return to the barn! On top of this there are locations for general classes in other towns for students to use as well! My school has saved me money in more ways than just tuition and I have not given up quality in the deal. These are just some of the reasons that I love Northcentral Technical College!

I was blown away by the virtual college option. As a stay-at-home mom, to a newborn in 2017 it allowed me to bond with my son while getting work done. I was able to make my own deadlines and learn various skills like effective time management among other skills sought after by many careers. Northcentral Technical College also offers a traditional online setting (concrete deadlines) and a traditional campus setting with the main campus in Wausau, Wisconsin. I would recommend this college to anyone that wants to attain a higher education.

Northcentral Technical College , I believe, is a great technical college where you can not only earn your Associates degree, but receive assistance with general information on building your skills. They procvide a ton of resources in their student help center as well as a seperate room on another level where students can explore further options or work on what they are lacking. The college also provides guidance to those wanting to further their degree to something other than an associates by laying out local or other options vs. just dumping you out onto your own once you have finished a program.