San Diego, CA
Northcentral University

You may be eligible! These Lenders offer loans to students who attend Northcentral University

Gustavo

My personal opinion about Northcentral University is that this school is exceptional. There are several reasons why I would recommend others to attend this university. A first reason is that new undergraduate or graduate students are eligible to apply and obtain a full-tuition scholarship to pay for tuition, books, and other expenses. There are not many universities that can offer various full-tuition scholarships to new students throughout the academic year. A second reason to attend this university is that the classroom size is one. Yes, I mean one! Northcentral University embraces a one-on-one faculty to student mentorship and provides individualized instruction and feedback to foster academic and personal growth. Faculty help you to grow in the classroom, personally, and to be successful in future courses. Thirdly, the course offerings are regularly offered throughout the academic year. Students can begin at this university at any point in the month and year. Classes are eight or twelve weeks long and are offered online. I personally prefer the online setting as I can work at my pace to complete my assignments throughout the week and research topics that I am interested in learning in my courses. Lastly, and I believe most importantly, Northcentral University helps me to complete my courses and degree in the online setting because I work full-time as an academic advisor, teach a mathematics course, and have family responsibilities. This university and online course offerings help me to work around my busy schedule, but also helps me to stay on track to complete my degree. I regularly receive emails or phone calls from Northcentral’s Academic Advisors to check-in on me because they care about my success and my personal well-being. The advisors are helpful and are very responsive to student questions and concerns. There are not many opportunities to receive a scholarship at Northcentral University, which is why the Unigo College Review Scholarship will help me to push forward in completing my Doctorate in Business Administration with an emphasis in Organizational Leadership and to be able to better support my family.

Joyce

Outstanding with exceptional staff.

Outstanding with exceptional staff.

Jacquelyn

Very holistic approach to learning and doctoral programs

Very holistic approach to learning and doctoral programs

Kymberly

I like the school. I only attend online. The professors are knowledgeable but often unavailable. They are extremely expensive so it is crucial to have some type of substantial financial aid in order to attend. Prices are mostly inclusive and admission is easy.

ZOANN

Northcentral University is an online campus. Professor/Student ratio is one-on-one for each course; very personalized course assistance. Excellent library services. There is an active student presence via The Commons. I have been very impressed by the support I've gotten from the non-academic side of the university as well. They really want you to succeed in your chosen program.

Jordan

The class size is perfect, it is literally the student and the professor, which leaves plenty of opportunities to discuss anything that is not fully understood. Each class gives a challenge as new information is learned. Between the professor, the book, and the online library service, there is nothing pertaining to a class that cannot be found. Along with this, being able to talk one-on-one with the professor allows students to learn from their personal experience. There is not a single person I would not recommend this college to.

Joseph

it's not a bad school as long as their professors follow policy and take care of you.. some don't follow the rules. This is more of an independent study with a paper each week, most of the feed back isn't bad, just don't take a math class. Their tutors are at odd times and the teacher doesn't review squat.

On a scale of 1-10. I will give them a Ten.

On a scale of 1-10. I will give them a Ten.

I do not know at this time. I attend online.

The staff will go beyond their abilities to aid and assist you.

One who believes in their abilities to succeed however not afraid to fail.

David

Northcentral University has a quality online study program. The courses are designed to give you the utmost exposure to the mentors who guide you through the course and assignment process. The entire program is geared to your successful completion of your degree. The school also has a firm foundation of core principles that they stand by in order to create a very ethical and success oriented environment.

Northcentral University has a diverse body of students from many backgrounds and I feel this is an accurate portrayal of the student body.

I am an oline student in another state so I have very little interaction with other students except through chat rooms or discussion forums. In all cases however the students seem intelligent, articulate, and knowledgeable of the subject.

Northcentral University administrators: claim your school to add photos and details.