Rainsville, AL
Northeast Alabama Community College

You may be eligible! These Lenders offer loans to students who attend Northeast Alabama Community College

Kaitlyn

The faculty is beyond helpful. If you are walking around campus and can not find where you need to be, someone will try their best to help you. The advisor are nice and are very welcoming to first time students. They are also very thorough with explain what the students needs to complete for his or her degree. Therefore, I am very satified with Northeast Alabama Comminity College.

Kennedy

In my experience of online college, there have been many positive experiences related to attending Northeast Alabama Community College online. At NACC, the instructors treat their students distinguishably great! Most students feel that they would not get the attention necessary in an online setting, but my experience was quite opposite. At NACC, the instructors teach online classes in a way that makes students feel they are sitting in the classroom. From lecture videos to discussion boards, you always feel comfortable. The instructors' willingness to work with students and their unmatched patience is what motivated me to become a Post-Secondary Technical Instructor.

Kristen

Northeast Alabama Community College is known for the cheap price of each credit hour.

I think the worst thing about my school is that Northeast is only twinty minutes outside of my hometown. It feels like I am not in college, just in a continuation of High School.

Chelsae

I chose this school because it was close to home and I wouldn't have to move. I wanted the least amount of debt possible.

If I could go back in time and talk to myself as a high school senior I would say, "Chelsae, apply for any and all scholarships you can. You may not get the ones you do apply for but you DEFINITELY will not get the ones you do not apply for. College is expensive and they are not going to give you money without work on your part. Keep your grades up because they DO matter. Stop worrying about your standing with friends or boys and start using your energy for your future. Study and have fun, but keep your ambition at the top of your list."

Most of the people attending are people who live close. It is very personal and a good trasition school for people who are scared to go straight to a university.

Northeast Alabama Community College is best known for the small classroom sizes and their friendly faculty and staff. It has a friendly environment that is inviting and personal; bending to fit your needs. Each student is treated as a person rather than a number! I love it!

If I could go back in time and talk to myself as a high school senior, I would calm my fears of college life and tell myself to relax. Thankfully, I always took my schoolwork seriously and that's how I got to go to Northeast Alabama Community College- I earned the Academic Scholarship for two years which intails tuition, but I still have to pay books. I didn't know I would receive the scholarship, and I spent much of my senior year worrying whether I could go to college or how I would fit in. As I learned, all I ever have to be is myself... As long as I love me, why shouldn't anyone else? Also I was afraid the work would be over my head, but again, once I relaxed I realized this was my kind of work! This is my time to shine, and with God's help I'll start my own Christian School sometime in my life or maybe He'll lead me somewhere else. God loves me, why shouldn't I let people see who I am? I guess I would say to myself, " Be yourself and relax."

The most frustrating thing about Northeast Alabama Community College is the parking arrangements. Since they have more students than ever before, spaces are harder to find where you need them. They have done well with situation, but theres still a little more to take care of.

heather

My classmates are wonderful everyone is so nice and helpful.

My classmates are wonderful everyone is so nice and helpful.

I would tell myself to study harder in high school, to listen to the teachers, be friends with everyone, and to play every sport i could.

I think Northeast is the best because it is so close to home and it is getting my prepared for a four year university.

britne

the students at northeast alabama community college are quite diverse in many ways such as age, where my left hand neighbor may be fifty years old and the other may be eighteen; experiences, each of my fellow students has a different story to tell; to personality, no one is the same as the next person you meet.

slow down. in high school, my senior year was a waiting period to start something while i was missing out on this i thought weren't important. i spent so much time worrying about how i was going to pay for college i missed the thrill of getting exceptance letters and touring other school when finances were what was on my mind. i probably wouldn't have gone to the school i'm at if i had relaxed a little and enjoyed the experience of being a senior and applying to my future. mybe then i would have figured out who i was and what i wanted then instead of now, two years into college. i know i wouldn't have listened to the older me if i said to stop freaking and just breathe but that's truely the best advise i could give.

its so close to home. i might as well live at a school where you have to live on campus i'm so close but is still have the comforts of my home.

Katie

I would have spent more time in preperation for the ACT, and taken my studies a lot more seriously than I did. Scoring higher on the ACT would have made recieveing scholarships a lot easier.

I like the availability of the faculty and their willingness to help you.

It's somewhat limited in the majors you can choose for an associates degree.

Northeast Alabama Community College administrators: claim your school to add photos and details.