Northeast Mississippi Community College Campus Life Reviews

Overall Review for Northeast Mississippi Community College

Brandon

NEMCC is my first college experience. As a small community college, it allowed for excellent student and teacher interaction. I live on campus and feel that the living facility and other student areas are well maintained. I have had an excellent experience at NEMCC and would recommend this college to anyone who is pursuing higher education.

Christopher

Northeast is a great way to begin the educational process for those not ready to attend a four year institution. While there are many reasons a student might not be ready, Northeast enables all students to develop by providing a supportive atmosphere and helpful teachers.

Cassidy

I have truly enjoyed my experience thus far. The staff has been amazing and I couldn’t imagine a better place to start my college career.

Amelia

Going to college has always been one of my biggest dreams. In 2018 I got to expierence college for the first time, at Northeat Mississippi Community College. The teacher and professor were great, they taught us and welcomed us like a family. I am so glad Northeast Mississippi Community College accepted me and let me attend. I can’t wait to get a degree and begin my journey of life.

Miriam

It is a very good school and it has definitely made a difference in my life. I have been given some once in a lifetime opportunities and have made some life long friends that I will treasure forever. The class sizes are somewhat like a regular highschool class size, therefore I feel more comfortable in the classroom.

Lizette

NEMCC is a small campus but it's a great start to the whole Education process! It is a great school and very cheap! I love how all the classes are about 20-30 students in the class. NEMCC is a great school! All the classes can, and will, challenge you to think.

callie

Overall it is an amazing community college. Lots of things to do around campus and organizations to be a part of. Very safe campus. Definitely got me prepared to transfer to a four year university. Teachers always willing to help you out. Great library that allows youth study with people or quietly.

Cameron

I greatly enjoy my time here at Northeast. If anything, I am a little sad to go. I am comfortable on campus, and I like my classes. The professors are great and can be reached pretty easily. The classroom size is roughly around 30 students, depending on the subject, making it easy to make friends and connect to others.

It's great. I love it. Campus is fairly safe. Academics is great. Staff are very helpful. Most classes transfer well. They offer plenty of extracurricular programs. There are plenty of opportunities to showcase your abilities.There is school pride. It's a great school to give you a good and cheaper start. You can experience school your way (within reasonable safety parameters).

Shelby

NEMCC is a great school. The students and teachers are all so nice. You are missing out if you don’t come here. The campus is very well taken care of and the place has high security and you are always safe. The food is the best part. Three meals a day and they even have some special food occasions for finals and other things.

Montana

I love this college! It has been the best of the best for a while now. The college has excellent food and courses to take for any career. The administration would help anyone with any questions and they dont act like they have somewhere else to be. This college is by far the best.

Katianne

I went to a small 2A school in high school. Even though this school is relatively small, it seems huge to what I was used to in high school. It is a perfect transitioning school; so Universities aren't so overwhelming. The teachers care, but don't baby you. They are understanding on a professional level. The four day school week is a major plus as well. It gives students time to work a job or have a break to study and catch up on homework. I am happy with my decision of staying at Northeast.

Catherine

Northeast Mississippi Community College is a great community college. The teachers are very friendly and they always try to be available to us as much as they possibly can. The school itself also makes sure that as many universities can come as possible.

I have enjoyed my time at NEMCC.