Northeastern Illinois University

« See more reviews of Northeastern Illinois University

The environment is peaceful and extremely diverse. It allows students to interact with one another and from different cultures. The various extra curricular activity clubs enables students to get a sense of belonging and in learning from cultures other than their own. The staff and faculty work very well with students and assuring that students can meet their academic needs with tutoring services, available resources, and establishing great communication relationships with those that are a part of the university. I have never felt as an outcast while here and am confident that my decision to be was a right one.

Go to college; don,t give up after graduating. It's better to go to college right after graduating because you have all of what you have studied in school if you wait a couple of years is going to be harder to remember. Research what you want to study and go to the school that its best at it. Look for scholarship and try to get less in debt as possible.

Northeastern Illinois University has alot of resources like tutoring, physical and mental health services, peer mentoring and a gym; the student population is diverse and have wide creativity such as artists and perfromers; the professors are knowledgeable and willing to work with and build relationships with students.

Its a smaller campus located on the North side of Chicago. The classes are smaller, so there is alot of one on one between the students and teachers. Help is available in every aspect.

Truman College is the institution that made me believe that I can be the best. Moreover, it prepared me for that.

Academically and Culturally diverse school, with a lot of opportunities to have hands on experiance.

Northeastern is a very diverse, interesting school with many clubs that just about anyone can join.

NEIU has a great environment as well as great teachers that actually care about your learning.

The school is old with a flavor of new and easy flow of energy that makes me feel at home.

Northeastern Illinois University is the most diverse school in the city.