Northeastern Illinois University Top Questions

Busy, trying to keep up with paperwork to complete my acceptance.

Qiana

Northeastern Illinois University has alot of resources like tutoring, physical and mental health services, peer mentoring and a gym; the student population is diverse and have wide creativity such as artists and perfromers; the professors are knowledgeable and willing to work with and build relationships with students.

Lechuga

NEIU has a great environment as well as great teachers that actually care about your learning.

Connie

The environment is peaceful and extremely diverse. It allows students to interact with one another and from different cultures. The various extra curricular activity clubs enables students to get a sense of belonging and in learning from cultures other than their own. The staff and faculty work very well with students and assuring that students can meet their academic needs with tutoring services, available resources, and establishing great communication relationships with those that are a part of the university. I have never felt as an outcast while here and am confident that my decision to be was a right one.

Mayra

The best four-year college investment you can make.

Chicago commuter school with many different ethnic backgrounds.

TIKETA

The best, affordable, and friendliest school I have ever attended.

Jenise

Northeastern is a very diverse school.

Denisse

Go to college; don,t give up after graduating. It's better to go to college right after graduating because you have all of what you have studied in school if you wait a couple of years is going to be harder to remember. Research what you want to study and go to the school that its best at it. Look for scholarship and try to get less in debt as possible.

Liliana

Academically and Culturally diverse school, with a lot of opportunities to have hands on experiance.

Yesenia

Northeastern is a very diverse, interesting school with many clubs that just about anyone can join.

The school is affordable, and has wonderful programs.

Javier

The school is old with a flavor of new and easy flow of energy that makes me feel at home.

Nancy

Northeastern Illinois University is the most diverse school in the city.

Briana

Its a smaller campus located on the North side of Chicago. The classes are smaller, so there is alot of one on one between the students and teachers. Help is available in every aspect.

Tanya

Truman College is the institution that made me believe that I can be the best. Moreover, it prepared me for that.