Northeastern Illinois University

« See more reviews of Northeastern Illinois University

My classmates often seeem like people unsure of where they are going. The campus itself is very diverse, with people from all walks of life, but many of them do not seem sure of what is going to happen to them after they graduate. This creates somehting of an uneasy atmosphere throughout campus even though there are plenty of programs to help them. It is almost like they do not trust university programs to help them out of a sense of cynicism and doubt. The people are very aceepting, though of people from different cultures.

They seem excited and determined to be there, which motivates me even more to do well in school. They create a positive and inviting environment to be in

In my Junior year, I feel that I am finally around intelligent people that really want to be future teachers, so they are respectful and intelligent.

My classmates at Northeastern Illinois University are very helpful and understand that they need you, just as much as you need them.

My classmates have a hectic life, and are only on campus for their education - then leave after classes.

Classmates are responsive, whether it be supportive or critical to an idea, but responsive.

Colleagues with the power to succeed and create a change in the future .

The classes are field with students from many different cultures.

My classmates were ready to learn and willing to be taught.

Very diverse students from all backgrounds and ethnicities.