Northeastern Illinois University Top Questions

Iwona

A student attending Northeastern Illinois should be ambitious, but also hardworking. My own experience at Northeastern allowed me to get an education despite being a recent immigrant without giving me debt for the rest of my life.

Qiana

The kind of person attending or wanting to attend NEIU should be serious about wanting a bachelors degree and open to challenges and experiences they will face during their time here. They will need to stay focused and utilize the resources available.

Ellen

Northeastern Illinois University is a good fit for a wide variety of people. If you are a student looking for a school that excells in diversity and flexibility, this is the school for you.

Assil

I would’ve liked to visit the university couple of times before the school year started. That would have helped me know the departments, and where my classes would be located, I don’t have to get lost when the school starts. Talk to my advisory all the time especially when I decide my major or what classes I want to take or what I have to do after the four year college. In conclusion I would be more careful about what I’m going to do in college because it helped me a lot.

jessica

A person who is open to diversity. A student who knows that at this school the teachers will know your name and maybe even some of your person information. The class sizes are small so they are fully aware of everything, so if you want good recommendations, then it's in your best interest to do what your supposed to.

jessic

I believe anyone could enjoy being a student at Northeastern. Northeastern offers programs to students who need help where advisors are available to help with homework and will even teach students how to relieve themselves from stress. This college is great for anyone because the tuition is acceptable and most of the teachers and advisors are nice and always willing to help their students. I also enjoy going to NEIU because the school has a very relaxed and comfortable ambience which, combined with the friendly teachers and advisors, creates a very homely environment.

Wendy

Northeastern Illinois University is for all students who want to persue a degree. The school offers a multitute of study programs. The people are welcoming, teachers and counselors are extremely helpful. Their are tutors available for practically any subject. The school is nice in general. Their are buildings for different reasons in the campus, for instance "the B building" is the computer room. Their is also a library, a liberal arts building, the financial assistance building, the cafeteria, and the gym just to name a few.

Vasili

Students who absolutely cannot afford to go anywhere else and who live very close by who want to become a teacher.

Christine

Northeastern University is a diversity school, so come as your are. This school celebrate all cultures and encourage student to be proud of wh they are. Student we who like to meet new people and make a difference should attend Northeastern. Northeastern offers different kinds of programs where student can express themselves in ways that fit them. Northeastern is a very great school and you are sure to find happiness here.

Zlatan

This school has good programs for Bussines, Social studies, education. Its not a big school, so its easy to get around.

Ojo

A person that comes from a diverse background. One thing that I must give the school credit for is that the students come fom a very wide range of backgrounds. I feel that an environment like this is very constructive to learn about people from different cultures.

Athena

NEIU is prestigious for it's education courses. This is a university which excels in training students to become great leaders in the educational field. NEIU has recently picked up several other majors and is well known for its Fine Arts. Another reason NEIU is a great choice is the affordability. Students receive a quality education for a lower price than other Chicago universities.

Jacklyn

Honestly, I think Northeastern is a good school for one to complete GEN EDs. Or if you want to become a teacher. It is a well rounded school and has something for everybody.

shu

any kinds person should attend this school