Northeastern Illinois University

« See more reviews of Northeastern Illinois University

Everyone should attend Northeastern Illinois University. It should not matter on race or nationality nor should it matter if the person is disabled or handicapped. Each adult and kids, 13 years and older should attend this university. Professors who are creative,intelligent. Advisors at this university can help you or anyone narrow their choices. Northeastern Illinois University and the staff have brought out the creativity in me and the hidden strength I never knew I truly had in me. It cured my depression and improved my other ailments too.

The only person that should not attend NEIU is the student who doesn't plan on taking their education seriously. The school is fantastic with great professors and an extremely accommodating administration. Everyone is genuinely passionate about the sucess of the students. Yet, there are no hand outs at NEIU; you must work for your degree! If a student doesn't do well, it's their fault, not the school's.

No student who has racist views and/or is not open to learning about other cultures should even think about attending this school. Northeastern Illinois University is rich in cultural and racial diversity, having the honor of being one of the most diverse universities in the country.

The type of person that should attend this school, an open minded type of person. I say open minded because the professors are teaching you in every form possible in order to expand your mind and experience.

People we dont want a future should not attend Northeastern University. Students who dont want to learn about different cultures, or meet new people shouldn't attend Northeastern.

A person who isn't mature enough to accept critique. An imature person. A person who only wants to hang around their friends. A person who isn't ready to accept responsibility.