Northeastern Illinois University Top Questions

Philip

The best thing about NEIU is room E112: the A/V editing room. I am able to go in there on my free time and work on my school projects using industry professional programs such as AVID, Adobe Premiere, Adobe After effects, Photoshop, and much more. These programs are too expensive for me to own right now as a full-time student, but because of NEIU, I am able to get all the practice I need for when I graduate and tackle those programs in the professional world.

Ellen

As a returning adult student, my personal opinion on the best thing about my school is how accommodating and understanding they are to the unique needs of their students. They have many options to ensure that those that truly want their degrees have the opportunity to receive their degrees.

Dalia

The campus size and the diversity of the campus. The campus size is great because it is accessible for classes, everything is at our walking distance relating to school and tansportation. The campus is very alive. There is always something to do sort of like at a restauarant, everyones always socializing and enjoyiing their stay on campus. The diversity makes the campus a learning community, where one learns something new each day. The professors are very resourceful and respond quickly to their emails, the campus has a very uplifiting spirit of its own.

Assil

I consider northeastern university is the best school because classes’ size is only 19, student could involve in many clubs and activities, teachers staff are nice and also it’s easy to be close to your teachers. A lot of programs that offered for students. they offer a lot of help for disability students, students struggle with homework’s they do have to support learning center help student with homework’s

Carlos

Be yourself. This school is popuated by individuals, not students. Here at Northeastern, you will learn from others' cultures, religions, backgrounds and where they intend to go career wise. Teachers here are open to students and their beliefs.

The best thing about my school is the students and staff. Everyone is very friendly and always willing to help out. I've never felt out of place or felt like they were rude or unfriendly. They are very determined and committed to what they are going for. I can easily make friends and have a great communication with the students and teachers.

I like how everything is so organized. The College of Business and Management it seems like it would prepare me for the real world in accounting. I like the students and the University atmosphere.

Lorena

It is culturaly diverse and in addition to this the Social work program is great. I found that training in this field at Northeastern is exceptional. The professors are experienced and challenge their students in the field of social work.

Urszula

As a college student, I think that the best thing about my university is that I am able to work with others to help classmates study for upcoming tests and exams. We try to find time to create study groups and circles, at least once a week, to be updated and fill-in the holes in notes as well as provide each other with in-sights and knowledge that we have collected. On the side, we have literary magazine, which allows students to show creativity, and an art gallery. We're a close-knit community, but the best one.

I love our library. It has every research book available and the librarians are really sweet and helpful.

Diversity is the best thing about Northeastern Illinois Univerity, giving students the opportunity to interact with people from many different backgrounds and cultures. This is an excellent preparation for the real world, since globalization is the key to business, both now and even more so in the future.

Javier

The amount of money the class cost. I am a returning student after 16 years of no school. I have two Autistic children, and I am required to be better for them. The school is providing a road for me to take care of my children if I have to in the future!!!!!!!!

JESSICA

THAT IS REALLY DIVERSE. THE TEACHERS AND STAFF ARE HELPFUL. STUDENTS ARE REALLY FRIENDLY. I FEEL SAFE AND SECURE. I TEND TO DO WELL ADN ALSO GET ALONG WELL WITH STUDENTS AND STAFF.