Northeastern Junior College Campus Life Reviews

Overall Review for Northeastern Junior College

Chandra

NJC provides a variety of subjects to learn about even if they don't pertain to your major. The teachers are motivated and want to do the same for the students by providing a classroom scene that energizes and drives everyone. One item that every student should have access to is a vehicle as there are not many attractions to see or be a part of in Sterling.

Northeastern Junior College felt like home the second I got there. The staff there goes out of their way to make you feel welcome and like your not just another student. Northeastern has a club for everyone from the art majors to the automotive majors.

Christina

Northeastern Junior College has been a great college to attend. I wouldn’t have chosen a different school to go to. I am very happy with my choice choosing this college. I have a good time in class and meeting people. I feel safe and the environment is great.

Evelin

Honestly the best college someone can start their education at. Very fun activities to attend. Classroom sizes are great. Campus is safe around all times. Probably one of my greatest choice to attend school and continue my education. And not to say cheap too.

Mckenna

Northeastern Junior College is a great place for undergraduate students! There are many things to do at NJC through out the school year. The teachers are very well at answering questions and providing the essential needs for students! The facility has a great way of making sure their students are successful

Kersi

This is a very nice college. The environment is great, the community around the college is nice, and the people that live or work on campus are kind people. I like the small classroom size and that there is more agriculture benefits. I encourage a lot of students to look at this college.

Fallon

I choose this school for the rodeo coach, Shelby Winchell, but in the end I found a family and amazing academic opportunities. This college will not only prepare me for a future rodeo career but also my career as an equine veterinarian. Shelby Winchell has been an amazing mentor and coach, anyone who wants to further their rodeo career should put NJC at the top of their list.

It good opportunity with good campus life and good size classes. The professors are always good to get in touch with. Also the campus might not be very large but it very nice and is kept in very good care. The staff is always happy to help a student.

Brooke

NJC is a great place for students to start out. There are so many different clubs and opportunities for students. As a student ambassador, while giving tours, I like to say that if a student is bored while at NJC, it is usually their fault. There is almost always something to do on or off campus. As a second year student, I love the atmosphere on campus and how easy it is to find what you need and get the help you need. The free tutoring is a such a big help to everyone at school and I love that I have been able to use it.

Chantell

I absolutely love NJC. I feel like all of the faculty are very into helping me succeed in my career and life goals. The class sizes fit my learning needs and there are a variety of different people to make new friends. NJC's students are very welcoming.

Kimberlee

I opinion of Northeastern Junior College is 1000% amazing. I am currently a Freshman there and I absolutely love it! I am submitting this application so I can live on campus next semester. I have plenty of friends who live on campus right now and they love it. And I am there almost everyday and the expierence is truly astonishing. The dorms are perfect. I have made so many friends due to the weekly events they host on campus-my personal favorite is the Stress-less program where they teach you how to cope with all of the stress college life gives you, and they even get dogs to come to help relieve it. Northeastern Junior College is the best school ever and I am very grateful for the opportunity I have been given to attend the best college in the world.

Ananisia

Overall, Northeaster Junior College is an excellent start to becoming an adult; and it provides many ways to help you do so.