Northeastern State University Top Questions

Lavada

My classmates are very friendly and interactive not only with the professors but with each other. They are willing to share notes and insight with each other so that they are able to improve not only their own knowledge but their fellow student's learning experience as well. They act like adults and are respectful in class. It is a pleasure to go to class and join into discussions that open your mind to different perspectives. Our classes are diverse yet small enough that everyone has the opportunity to participate in the class lectures and discussions.

Hillary

Everyone in my classes are very friendly, Northeastern State has smaller class sizes so it is really easy to get to know who you are in class with and make connections. My classmates are also super helpful, we have study groups, work on homework, and even just hang out together.

I think the students here are pretty average. Everyone seems just like any other college student at any other college.

Kendra

They are young and very often distracting.

Koua

My classmates were non-traditional students, mainly over 35 years old and married with kids.

My classmates that attend class are smart, friendly, committed, and very helpful.

My classmates are very down-to-earth and friendly.

DaJuan

My classmates are enthusiastic, driven, and a well put together bunch of individuals, making my college experience a rememberable one.

Trina

My classmates, are eager to learn and help you if you need help with something that the class is working on.

The freshman class is very diverse. There are the partiers, the brainiacs, and everybody in between.

My classmates are friendly, generous, and always there to help you with anything.

Dallas

My classmates are friendly and get along well with eachother in the classroom.

Hillary

Most of my classmates are traditional students (18-25 age-range). There is diversity among races and we have many international students.

Kendra

Most people that go to school here are really friendly. Always willing to lend you their notes if you missed a day.

I don't pay attention to my classmates.

Shaun

My classmates are very outgoing and diverse. Their ideas and beliefs are all of their own and differ in that they all have their own opinion about various topics.

Shane

Lazy, all they are interested in is sex and beer.