Northeastern State University Top Questions

Lavada

There is no specific kind of person that would do well in this school. The staff and student body is very accepting and friendly. Anyone who seeks to gain a quality education would be welcome and successful here. There are many options for assistance regardless of the issue the student has including community efforts for students who are experiencing financial hardship. I think Northeastern is an exceptional college for students who are serious about their future. This college helps those students attain those goals.

The type of person who would want to go to this school is one who does not like to put off their work till the day it is due. I used to be bad at procrastinating but this school has really helped me change that and get my work done.

Cheyanne

I think this school is best suited for a person who doesn't feel ready for a bigger college, like a state university, but doesn't want to attend a smaller two year univeristy.

Toni

The kind of person who should attend Northeastern State University, is someone who grew up in a small town and not looking for a big city school. Also, someone who is from a big city and looking for a smaller school and town, but not too small. Tahlequah is a perfect town for these kinds of people. It is very easy to find places, and has a country feel to it also.

Mellissa

There isn't a specific type of person that should choose this school. There are many diffrent types of people who come to this school because Northeaster State University has something for everybody here.

Any type of person should attend, as long as they are focused on succeeding, teachers and tutors are dedicated to help them succeed.

Northeastern State University is not a big party school, so I would recommend it for somebody who is looking to focus on his/her studies. NSU is a small campus, but it is big enough that you don't know everybody on campus.

Anyone who wants to further their education. Someone that wants a school that's not too big you don't feel swallowed but not too small you feel suffocated.

Dallas

You should attend this school if you want smaller sized classrooms and if you would like a medium sized campus.

Tucker

Someone that has an idea on their major or is still undecided. There is pleanty of people here to help you decide your future. Someone looking for there place somewhere. There is a club or organization for just about anything here.

Any kind of person can attend this school. It is very affordable and friendly.

Any person who is career-orientated, socialable, has goals for the future. They do not have to know what they want to do, because NSU offers a variety of majors and the possibility of trying each out to figure out what you are meant to do. Career counselors also help students out.

I think that someone who learns better in smaller sized classrooms would do well at this university