Northeastern State University Top Questions

Hannah

Student's not interested in a small university would not enjoy this university. Most of my classes held 20-35 students.

If you want a big school, this is not the place to go.

Daisy

Someone who is not willing to put forth effort in their schoolwork. They only waste their time and money as well as cause distraction to teachers and other students.

Someone who is not willing to learn or work hard should not attend this college.

Shannon

I think this school is great no matter who you are! Being in the heart of the Cherokee Nation, NSU has a large Native American population. We also have many international students from Japan. Different races, backgrounds and interests abound here!

Jamie

I don't know that I can say that there is any kind of person that shouldn't attend NSU. It is a very well rounded school that accomodates all kinds of students. It is proession oriented and is doing it's best to help students achieve their goals. If you perfer a large school with alot of continuous activities this school is probably not for you.l NSU is a medium size school which is just what I was looking for.

Cory

Students who shouldn't attend this school include those who want an enviornment of serious academic pursuit.

Hillary

I think most students would do well at Northeastern State. It is a good spot for someone who wants small classes and an intimate campus.

Whitney

Any person who is afraid to be social. The school isn't big, so everyone gets to know everyone (kind of like a small town). It is so easty to make and keep friends here., there should be no reason a person is alone with no friends. The student would just be extremely unhappy and probably wouldn't do well in school. They also need to be career-focused. NSU keeps you on track to fulfill your dream.

There are certain type sof people that should not attend NSU. One type is being very academic. This school will prepare you for a career, but it might not be challenging enough for the really serious scholar. It is also not for the light-hearted. It can be challenging for the average student. Also, one who cannot juggle school, work , and personal life should not attend this school either.