Cheraw, SC
Northeastern Technical College

You may be eligible! These Lenders offer loans to students who attend Northeastern Technical College

Madison

As a current & first year student at Northeastern Technical College, I’m impressed! Students are very involved in the college community. Recently, there was an Eclipse party. If you’re wanting to transfer to a four year university NETC will do all they can to make it a easy transfer. Teachers are also very involved with students.

David

My school needs more career choices added.

My school needs more career choices added.

David College is going to have ups and downs. Stay focused on your dreams. Keep in mind HOPE will not pay much of your tution. Hang in working long hours to buy gas that is overpriced. oh, and remember driving all those miles, you will need a new set of tires.

I wished I had known what little finacial aid I would receive.

Travis

My classmates from Northeastern Technical College are easy to work with and learn to understand one another's strengths and weaknesses very quickly, creating a learning environment that is diversified but accomodating to each individual.

If I were allowed to speak with myself as a high school senior, I would encourage myself to be patient with studying for major exams and devoting as much time as possible to research and creativity. One thing that college has taught me about education is the importance of individuality. By worrking to earn high grades while maintaining character, I often receive praise from instructors in college. As a high school senior, I was interested in earning grades which satisfied my expectations for myself. Now I understand that great benefits are reaped by devoting extra time to exams and papers which not only sharpen the skills which colleges require but also advance an individual's worldview. I have also learned that it is never too early to develop a college mindset. Communicating with as many schools as possible and building time management skills are two elements which I regret not perfecting as a high school senior. In hindsight, I have learned that retaining as much information as possible and always taking advantage of every academic opportunity are the keys to college success.

Anyone interested in learning and advancing himself/herself in life, whether in preparation to attend a university or simply earning a certificate/degree which will enable basic employment, should apply to Northeastern Technical College; all financial situations are supported, and developing personality while gaining an education is a focus.

LaToya

My classmates are responsible young adults as well as older adults who do very well in class by assisting me and other students with our work.

Assuming what I know now about college life and making the transition, if I could go back in time and talk to myself as a high school senior, I would tell my self to start saving money for college. I would also tell myself to apply for lots of scholarships as well as grants. I woudld tell myself to make sure I learn all I can learn because the exact things I think aren't important in high school are important in college. I would say make sure I study as much as I can. I would even tell myself to make sure I am prepared for the unexpected as well as the expected. Last but not least I would say whatever you decide to do dont give up because when one door closes another one is sure to open as long as you have faith.

The worst thing about our school is the fact the fact that we dont have a cafeteria. Therefore the students that have to stay all day cant eat nothing but what they have in the snack machine which isn't much. I mean you would spend almost $5 a day to stay full especially for the ones that dont drive to school themselves which isn't fair.

LaToya

Northeastern Technical College is a wonderful school and it has teachers that are willing to take time and help and assist you in making a good career choice as well as maintaining good grades while you are there.

I would tell myself two things. The first thing I would tell my self is to prepare for college. This means filling out more than one college application, applying for different scholarships and fafsa, as well as going on college tours. The last thing I would tell myself thing would be to learn as much about the colleges that interest me rather than just applyin to a college and then get accepted and then up and go and when you get there you realize that this isnt what you expected. In other words, make sure you know what you are getting yourself into. This is my advice to myself.

Northeastern Technical College administrators: claim your school to add photos and details.