Northeastern Technical College Campus Life Reviews

Overall Review for Northeastern Technical College

Madison

As a current & first year student at Northeastern Technical College, I’m impressed! Students are very involved in the college community. Recently, there was an Eclipse party. If you’re wanting to transfer to a four year university NETC will do all they can to make it a easy transfer. Teachers are also very involved with students.

Christopher

My college North Eastern technical College is one of the best colleges if I might say personally. From the bright eyed staff to the hardworking professors and advisors it’s just perfect all around. It is a very friendly environment to be in and you would feel safe no matter where you around the campus. The scenery might not be much but the classes make up for it.

Shannon

I became a student at Northeastern Technical College when I was 16. I began taking classes online because the school offered dual enrollment. I hated the classes at first because nobody helped me, I had to learn how to use the program on my own. Once I got the hang of using it, it was very easy. I did all my work and completed the discussion boards on time. After my first semester, I signed up for summer classes, they were easy also. My classes lasted for a little over a month. I went back to the school to sign up for fall classes. The staff at Northeastern are very nice and they try to help you as much as they can. They care about every student and make sure everything is good, from paying for the class, to making sure all the grades are great. The classes are much cheaper from what you would pay for at a regular 4-year college. The fact that they offer dual enrollment is something every high school student should look into; it will help you in the long run if you decided to transfer to a college. I think taking online classes are a great offer if you don’t have time to go to the actual school, but if you do have the time, I think that taking in classroom classes would be better because you have someone there to help you. If not the teacher, then the staff would be happy to assist you. I love Northeastern, this was the best decision I made for my high school career.