Northern Arizona University

« See more reviews of Northern Arizona University

My school is located in Flagstaff, Arizona. NAU is in a small college town and is located at 7,000 feet elevation. NAU has a welcoming community and the campus is beautiful. Diversity is prevalent at NAU and their are several services to make sure people feel at home. Our athletic team is Division 1 and they offer intramural sports fors tudents who enjoy playing sports but rather not play on a college level. The campus has many resources to support students academically. If a student searching for colleges want a beautiful supportive place to live NAU is it.

I love everything about my school. My family has been in Flagstaff for many generations and helped create NAU. It might just be me but I love the weather, the down-to-earth community and the students. NAU is a very old campus, yet so modern. With the beautiful mountains and the old brick buildings it is truly a sight to behold. The residence life is nice and so easy to build a community of friends. Withouta thought NAU was easily my first choice even though I live 30 miles away. NAU is breed in me and I love it.

Northern Arizona University is a medium sized college that can make anyone feel welcome, a very "hippie" university, that has very liberal views, people who love the outdoors, but also focuses on the academic part of college and tries to make sure students graduating from this university are well rounded human beings.

Northern Arizona University is mainly a lot of trees, green grass, dirt, and a lot of beautiful days. The campus is over a century old so a lot of construction is occurring lately. Once the construction is done, the campus is going to look even more beautiful! The dorms and buildings are mainly some sort of brick.

The school i attend is your average university. It is one of the smaller ones in Arizona but the enviornment is amazing. The classes are about 200 people or less with the professors helping you anytime you need it. Alot of the students here are down to earth people with very nice personalities.

Culturally diverse, high academic standards with an emphasis on the environment in which it inhabits, Northern Arizona University provides excellence in higher education through a variety of programs, above average proffesors and a great student base.

NAU offers a genuine meeting between a large university atmosphere while still maintaining a personalized, small-town experience that, depending on personal preference, can be both academically advantageous as well as a healthy personnel environment.

Northern Arizona University is a small traditional college that makes you feel right at home especially with the friendly staff on campus and this university is a beautiful campus that gets all four seasons like fall, winter, spring and summer.

Nestled within thousands of oaks and pines and south of the San Francisco Peaks, Northern Arizona University houses thousands of spirited students and encourages the educational endeavors of its many residents.

Northern Arizona Univeristy is a down to earth college where everyone-teachers, students, the community-are extremely friendly and you learn, not only about school subjects but also about life experiences.