Northern Arizona University

« See more reviews of Northern Arizona University

Northern Arizona University is well known for its teaching program, its counseling program, and its small class sizes. It is also well known for its beautiful mountain setting.

The location is in Northern Arizona which receive lots of snow during the winter. Is best known for the snow and the four year tuition rate they promise to remain the same.

Being so laid back. It's definitely in hippie-ville but people do strive for their academics. The students are not as uptight as if you were to visit an eas coast school.

We are best known for the snow, and how cold it gets in the winter. We are known for beautiful scenery. Also, the majors that split into different colleges within NAU.

My school is best known for being the biggest university in Northern Arizona and for the nursing/biology, forestry and environmental sciences and engineering schools.

My school is best known for the friendliness of the faculty. They are always trying to help the students succeed and just want us to get the best education we can.

NAU is best known for its football team, the Lumberjacks. Also the campus is known for pracice sessions in the summer from the pro team the Arizona Cardinals.

My school is best known for the snow! We are approx. a half-hour away from skiing and snowboarding, which is why some people choose to attend.

Teaching although the business college is gaining ground fast we have been chosen twice to send students to visit and talk with Warren Buffet.

NAU is known for it's excellent teaching and Geology schools. Due to the surrounding wilderness, it's forestry school has flourished as well.