Northern Arizona University

« See more reviews of Northern Arizona University

The things that I brag most about to my friends are the weather, easy to obtain the classes needed, and other students. The weather is great if you like the cold, I love the cold. I have not had trouble getting into any class unlike the california schools where you struggle to obtain classes. The other students are so friendly and make you feel like your really at home.

The absolutely beautiful campus and the fact that Flagstaff, Arizona does get all four seasons. Every morning you wake up to the trees and their falling leaves or with a view of the San Francisco Peaks. Northern Arizona University truly has a stunning and breath taking campus. Not to mention the many different and amazing views that can be seen throughout Flagstaff.

I brag about the size of the school and overall atmosphere most. Since NAU is a smaller university, the classes are not as large and the community is more closeknit and involved. The people who attend school here are all very friendly and accepting of new students, which helped me to transition to living on my own last semester since I did not feel as intimidated.

I brag most about the weather. I grew up in Phoenix, which is extremely hot year round, and in Flagstaff the weather always seems to be perfect, whether it's raining, snowing, or sunny. I also like studying outside from time to time, just because it's usually so much nice than being in a stuffy room all day. And the elevation and fresh air is also a plus.

It is a beautiful school with brick buildings, tall pillars, and trees everywhere. We have mountains nearby for skiing in the winter, and four fantastic seasons The campus is not too big and not too small. The classes are actually taught by the professors, not by associates.

I brag about how many snow days I get compared to how many days of heat they have to suffer in in Arizona. This semester, I've already had 2.5 snow days while they get drenched with rain and still have to go to class while I can sit cozy in my dorm, watching the snow fall.

The weather and atmosphere at NAU is great especially since I am from the Phoenix metro area where the weather is hot and the environment is crowded. Northern Arizona University is a smaller school and I feel that the attitude of the school is laid back and easy going.

I talk mostly about its location in Flagstaff, Arizona. What a beautiful place, there is always a new type of scenary waiting to be seen. The size of the school is also a major thing. This school is just the right size, to be able to become familiar with your professors.

Northern Arizona University has a great variety of professors and class sizes. With the help of my professors, I have the opportunity to choose what size classes I take. My professors are also very encouraging when it comes to learning the material and succeeding.

I brag about the small, compact classes, the wonderful and caring staff, and the beauty of the campus. I will see at least 5 people I know on campus everyday and breathing in the mountain air is one of the most refreshing things I have ever experienced.