Northern Arizona University

« See more reviews of Northern Arizona University

I brag about the beauty of the town of Flagstaff and the snow it gets for some of the year. I also take great pride in the classes and how small and intriguing they are.

I usually tend to talk about how much fun I have and the people I have met. Everyone is really positive around here and I have met great friends and a great boyfriend!

I tend to brag most about the fact that the professors at my university have all been great. They have been helpful and interactive in every class that I have taken.

The campus is extremely beautiful and the people are friendly. I have no classes on Friday and the campus is small enough for me to get to my classes quickly.

I would have to say i brag about the loaction of the school, its up in the mountians so it secluded but therese enought to do around ton to keep someone busy.

I mainly brag about the wonderful people and friends I have met here. These are people that I will never forget and keep with me throughout my life.

I brag the most about how small Northern Arizona University is and how that lends to the wonderful student-teacher relationships and class sizes.

It's a lot more quiet than Los Angeles, which is where I'm originally from. A lot more cleaner too. It really does feel like a college town.

Beautiful weather, kind and friendly people, close to Sedona, Phoenix, and the Grand Canyon, liberal, open minded, easy going, relaxing, home

I tell them it is the only real place in Arizona that has all four seasons, not just the two that most Arizonian's experience.