Northern Essex Community College

Haverhill, MA

• Beautiful

Just a beautiful place!! more

• Describe how your school looks to someone who's never seen it.

My school is well run, the quality of education is very good and the price .. more

• Describe your favorite campus traditions.

In high school, my classmates and I would generally refer to Northern Essex .. more

• Here's your chance: Say anything about your college!

Our school is a good education for a reasonable price. I think the value o .. more

• What should every freshman at your school know before they start?

If I were able to go back to my high school senoir self I would tell my sel .. more

• Describe how your school looks to someone who's never seen it.

My school is exciting, motivating, and caring. I have applied to many coll .. more

• On-Campus Housing
  • Nearby Shops and Services
  • Academics

Campus Life

{{first.Question}} ({{first.TotalAnswered}} answers)
{{getPercentage(first.MostSelected.TotalAnswered,first.TotalAnswered)}}% of students say: "{{first.MostSelected.Answer}}"
No Answers Yet :( Be the first to write a review!
{{getPercentage(first.Answers[0].TotalAnswered,first.TotalAnswered)}}% "{{first.Answers[0].Answer}}"
{{getPercentage(first.Answers[1].TotalAnswered,first.TotalAnswered)}}% "{{first.Answers[1].Answer}}"
{{getPercentage(first.Answers[2].TotalAnswered,first.TotalAnswered)}}% "{{first.Answers[2].Answer}}"
{{getPercentage(first.Answers[3].TotalAnswered,first.TotalAnswered)}}% "{{first.Answers[3].Answer}}"
See More Questions:

At a Glance

NOTE: Unigo uses a combination of sources for school statistics and data, including the U.S. Department of Education's National Center for Education Statistics and the Integrated Postsecondary Education Data System; portions of the directory data include copyrighted material which is reproduced on this website by permission of Wintergreen Orchard House, a division of Carnegie Communications, ©2009-2015 by Wintergreen Orchard House, all rights reserved.

Please note: Financial aid at this institution is only available for those who qualify.