Haverhill, MA

Northern Essex Community College

Beautiful

Just a beautiful place!! more

My school is well run, the quality of education is very good and the price .. more

In high school, my classmates and I would generally refer to Northern Essex .. more

Our school is a good education for a reasonable price. I think the value o .. more

If I were able to go back to my high school senoir self I would tell my sel .. more

My school is exciting, motivating, and caring. I have applied to many coll .. more

Northern Essex Community College provides a high level of education at an a .. more

Campus Life

{{vm.first.Question}} ({{vm.first.TotalAnswered}} answers)
{{vm.getPercentage(vm.first.MostSelected.TotalAnswered, vm.first.TotalAnswered)}}% of students say: "{{vm.first.MostSelected.Answer}}"
No Answers Yet :( Be the first to write a review!
{{vm.getPercentage(pa.TotalAnswered,vm.first.TotalAnswered)}}% "{{pa.Answer}}"
SEE MORE QUESTIONS

We use the most current publicly available data. As such, we don't remove or edit college information. Sources for school statistics and data include the U.S. Department of Education's National Center for Education Statistics and the Integrated Postsecondary Education Data System. Portions of college data include copyrighted material, which is reproduced on this website by permission of Wintergreen Orchard House, a division of Carnegie Communications. © 2009-2016 by Wintergreen Orchard House. All rights reserved.
Financial aid at this institution is only available for those who qualify.