Highland Heights, KY
Northern Kentucky University

You may be eligible! These Lenders offer loans to students who attend Northern Kentucky University

Lindan
NKU Rocks!

NKU is the best university in the US. Seriously!

NKU Rocks!

NKU is the best university in the US. Seriously!

Lily

I didn't want to go to NKU at first, but visiting the school definitely changed my decision. Everyone was so friendly and when I went I knew it was the right choice! It was like when people say "yes to the dress," you just know. After coming here I joined a sorority that got me super involved here on campus. I've gained so many leadership skills and was able to find my future bridesmaids here. Definitely come here and you get a lot of scholarship money!!!!

Neel
Freshman Student At Northern Kentucky University

Freshman Student At Northern Kentucky University

Northern Kentucky University is very good university and i like the campus is smoking free andsafe. Everyone isfriendly and co-operative. Facultiesare supportive. I feellike home. Best in the field of computer science and Information Technology.

Krystal
Small town college

Small town college

Smaller class sizes, professors really care about you, there isn't all that much to do unless you're in Greek life which isn't realistic for everyone. I love my major and most of the professors in my department are wonderful!

Blake
NKU Review

NKU Review

NKU is a great place to learn and the environment is extremely safe. The classes and housing are awesoe and fun. The students are very friendly.

Logan
College is What you Make of It

College is What you Make of It

NKU isn't the most glamorous or prestigious school in the nation, but we have many intellectual and down-to-earth students. The professors genuinely care for the most part, and our campus is growing every day. New buildings are being added and renovated. It can only get better from here!

You're gonna love NKU

Campus truly feels like a second home. There's nothing but support for you to follow your dreams and achieve great success!

You're gonna love NKU

Alexus
My school

My school

Northern Kentucky university is my school. There is always something to do and really the only way you can be lonely or bored is if you don't leave your room. The academics are pretty challenging but their are plenty of resources to help. Also, like i said there is always something to do so just by leaving your room you will see flyers posted around campus or someone will likely walk up to you and tell you about an event happening that day/night.

Virendra
Excellent School !!

Excellent School !!

I am an international student here at NKU. And I like the campus pretty much given the facilities and services it provides to all of its students. It offers free tank services which you can avail to go to nearby cities and town. In addition, it also offers excellent academic programs at really nominal tuition and fee rates along with free recreational activities including gym, swimming pool, and access to many more games which makes it a good option for international students to join and pursue their further education.

Troy
NKU Pride!

You're gonna love NKU!

NKU Pride!

You're gonna love NKU!

Northern Kentucky University administrators: claim your school to add photos and details.