Northern Kentucky University

« See more reviews of Northern Kentucky University

Northern Kentucky University, in short, is the best thing that's ever happened to me - with its small class sizes and its incredible faculty and staff teaching me skills and giving me opportunities I never would've thought possible, NKU is already helping me become the greatest version of myself.

Northern Kentucky University is medium sized school that combines small class sizes, personable professors, and an academically stimulating environemnt to provide you with the best place to live, learn, and grow inside and outside of your major.

Northern Kentucky University is a division 1 school, with a bright future through education & leadership; however students lack an important portion of entire college experience, such as sports, parties and freedom.

I would get involved as soon as you start school. Everyone should go to the school activities. Everyone should go out and have a good time but always protize your time. I think you should always have school spirit.

Norther Kentucky University is a calm school the class size is just right if you don't prefer large classes, the campus is one of the nicest I have seen so far and walking distance to class won't be a hike.

Northern Kentucky University looks very bland and uninteresting from the outside; but once you get involved and start to live more on campus it becomes a very exciting and great place to go to school.

Northern Kentucky University is a place where one can grow intellectually with the help of caring professors and faculty while strengthening their passion for the education they are persuing.

I have never felt more welcomed anywhere than at NKU: between the faculty, staff, and other students I always felt I had someone to help me and give me support throughout my college career.

At NKU I was well prepared for my professional studies, the professors really take an interest in your education and encourage you to get involved in science at a hands on level.

Norhern Kentucky is an excellent school that is focused on its students in smaller classrooms to encourage one on one interaction with other students and professors.