Northern Kentucky University Top Questions

I have never felt more welcomed anywhere than at NKU: between the faculty, staff, and other students I always felt I had someone to help me and give me support throughout my college career.

curtisa

My school put me in mind of a busy little city with some friendly people and some rude people.

Tiffani

My school is a great place to understand what the experience of college means

Angel

Northern Kentucky University is the place to go to acheive your dreams-whether your 18 or 80!

Northern Kentucky University is a small, intimate university, and classes provide a more person-to-person learning environment.

A diverse student population surrounded by a concrete jungle.

NKU is a welcoming university that strives on helping students achieve their goals and provide for themselves and/or their family.

My school has a great Biology program, and has made the transfer process very easy for me.

Drake

Top of the line.

Northern Kentucky University is a small campus that makes room for big dreams.

The professors make you want to learn all you can in this college.

Adrian

I would get involved as soon as you start school. Everyone should go to the school activities. Everyone should go out and have a good time but always protize your time. I think you should always have school spirit.

Northern Kentucky University looks very bland and uninteresting from the outside; but once you get involved and start to live more on campus it becomes a very exciting and great place to go to school.

Radha

Northern Kentucky University does an excellent job helping students achieve their goals and prepare them for their future career.

School is not as fun as big school like UK, but it's getting there.

My school is an amazing institution that wants you to succeed in life and help you with your future.

NKU is a school small, close knit school and everyone there is outgoing and close knit.

Lanaya

NKU is the perfect combination of big and small, there is so much to do and so much time to focus on your schoolwork and surrounding.

Norhern Kentucky is an excellent school that is focused on its students in smaller classrooms to encourage one on one interaction with other students and professors.

Simon

A small private school experience and education, with a community college price.

Elena

Northern Kentucky University is a place where one can grow intellectually with the help of caring professors and faculty while strengthening their passion for the education they are persuing.

Northern Kentucky University, in short, is the best thing that's ever happened to me - with its small class sizes and its incredible faculty and staff teaching me skills and giving me opportunities I never would've thought possible, NKU is already helping me become the greatest version of myself.

Northern Kentucky is largely a commuter school with small class sizes and a huge support system.

Northern Kentucky University is a state sponsored school, with the feel of a private school due to the small class sizes and close community interaction.

Javon

Northern Kentucky University is a division 1 school, with a bright future through education & leadership; however students lack an important portion of entire college experience, such as sports, parties and freedom.

Kirsten

NKU is a good place to attend in order to get a great college degree for less money than a larger university.

NKU is a great local college with geared at commuting students.

Sreynin

I looooooovvveeeeee NKU.

Abby

Northern Kentucky University is a school with a diverse atmosphere and where students are motivated to reach their creative potentials on a daily basis.

Lydia

NKU is a small school with lots of spirit!

NKU is very unethical and unfair.

Elijah

My school is a community that is very diverse and non-judgemental to where I only needed that one sentence to descibe it.

Kala

A school with a lot of heart, determination, and creativity with an emphasis on student academic and career success.

Northern Kentucky University is a welcoming campus with excellent proffesors and friendly students.

Northern Kentucky University is an affordable, friendly, small public college that I love attending.

Lydia

Small class sizes, helpful professors, great friends & great Greek life.

My school has alot of school pride.

Connor

Northern Kentucky University is medium sized school that combines small class sizes, personable professors, and an academically stimulating environemnt to provide you with the best place to live, learn, and grow inside and outside of your major.

A place where people have great academic opportunites and meet new people in the comfort of the suburbs, while only minutes away from the excitement of Cincinnati.

My school is very accepting with allowing students to express themselves.

NKU is an active, happy, laid-back environment where you can easily find yourself surrounded by people who are just like you.

BreAnna

My school is interactive.

Kyra

It feels like the combination of a small, private school and a large university with many opportunities and it's rapidly growing.

Norther Kentucky University is a calm school the class size is just right if you don't prefer large classes, the campus is one of the nicest I have seen so far and walking distance to class won't be a hike.

Suzanne

At NKU I was well prepared for my professional studies, the professors really take an interest in your education and encourage you to get involved in science at a hands on level.

Ellen

NKU a commuter school with great facillities and professers.

Fun, homey, and encouraging success.

NKU is affordable, focused, and ugly.

Interesting, but a good school.

Matthias

I believe that NKU is a great school, but I think they need to care more about their students and the ones who want to be there.