Northern Kentucky University

« See more reviews of Northern Kentucky University

The first week of classes are pretty stressful because you don't know your professors or fellow classmates well, but after a few weeks, when everyone starts to get more comfortable, you will start to get to know you classmates. The classmates that I know now are so nice and helpful. If I ever miss a class, only for emergencies, I know that my friends will help me catch up. It is nice to have people to depend on at campus, especially when you are on your own.

My classmates are respectful, busy, and, for the most part, driven. A surprising amount of my fellow students are a bit older than the norm - people who are coming back to school for "another shot" at life. I'm genuinely surprised by the quality of student at NKU, especially for a college that's relatively inexpensive and welcoming to people of all walks of life.

The majority of my classmates are hardworking and dedicated, but then there are some that get lost in the college experience and do not know how to balance the work load. I believe I have become very good and organzing my time and getting my work done in an orderly fashion. Most of my classmates are just like me and we all support each other within our academics.

I love my classmates. I am on the soccer team at NKU and I am really close with the girls. Through them I have met so many new people and so many new athletes. They are all so understanding on my situation and can understand where I am coming from. They are really fun to hang around and support me and my team through our season.

Challenges and explorations are waiting on you! Northern Kentucky University is waiting on you to motivate and blaze trails for future leader. Northern Kentucky is a place where you can find the advocate inside of you. The educational experiences are comparing to ivy lead school.

My classmates are great except I don't actually know 99% of them. The smaller classes that I have meet so infrequently and I am so poor at intpersonal communication that it's rather difficult to get to know people and have a valid opinion of them.

My classmates are very helpful. In every class that I have ever been in there has always been a study group that goes to the library. I feel like this gets everyone involved and the students to get to know eachother better on a personal level.

I absolutely love the people in my classes at school. Everyone is different, no one is exactly the same. The diversity is so great. Everyone is an actual, mature, respectly person of society, which makes it so easy to get along with others.

I would described my classmates as being people from all different ethnic backgrounds and socioeconomic areas. Everyone has their own struggles and strengths that allows everyone to help one another to excel in the classroom.

My classmates are intelligent individuals looking to further their education and expand their knowledge of the world and their comfort zones to become successful alumni of Northern Kentucky University with bright futures.