Northern Kentucky University

« See more reviews of Northern Kentucky University

When I'm in class, I always feel confident in my ability to speak up because I know that my classmates are just as motivated as I am and that we are all in this together and ready to help each other out.

My classmates are very diverse, very open minded, and very fun. I've had a blast making all these new friends at NKU and each day I'm more and more thankful that I've come here.

In Northern Kentucky i have a small class usually of 20-30 students, male and female under the age of nineteen and everyone seems very focused on their individual eduacation.

My classmates at NKU are friendly person. They are people you can ask questions if you missed a day of class for some reason. They are always willing to help you out.

My classmates are friendly and accepting because the ones I have all had the chance to interact with has offered to help me out and took the time to get to know me.

The perfect amount of students to feel like you have a chance to be one on one with your teachers, as well as allowing you to get to know your peers better.

some are open to learning and are serious about it, while others think they are entilited to get the best result for lowest amount of work effort put forth

My classmates are some of the most kind, amazing smart, helpful funny, and awesome people I have ever meet and I'm happy to learn along side of them.

Really friendly and love to hang out with you . And if your going through something in your life they will help you through it no matter what.

My classmates are hard working, intelligent, motivated, and persistent; rarely skipping class and being active members in group assignments.