Northern Kentucky University

« See more reviews of Northern Kentucky University

My school is best known for it's small, but diverse classrooms. Students who attend this University get the attention they need to help them further their education experience. This school is quiet and offers great services to it's students.

Our school is best known for our outstanding Theatre program that presents us with the best experience for those who are interested in the arts and breath taking plays put on by students here at Northern Kentucky University.

Our school is known for educating students in order to find jobs right out of college. We are located right by Cincinnati and many other cities are within driving distance. There are plenty of jobs for NKU students to land.

NKU is best known for their events! Every year some country music stars visit the Bank of Kentucky Center and provide a concert. Although I have never been able to attend because of working but I would love to attend.

Its sad to say, but we are known for our low graduation rates and expensive tuition. But no matter, I will still push myself to pass and probably be in debt for the rest of my life if I don't get scholarships.

Northen Kentucky University is best known for how successful its alumni have been after they graduate. Actors to Ambassadors, Northern Kentucky University had helped them make a path towards each alumnus dream.

Our school is known for many good things I'm sure but we are known for the arena that is commonly used for hosting events in the northern Kentuky area. Academically we are known for having good grades.

Northern Kentucky University is known for being the concret jungle and having small classes for better student to teacher communication. The teacher's know a student by name and can really help you.

We are a part of the Chase School of Law, so I think that's our bragging right. We have a really green campus, and a lake coined Lock Norse. We also have a wonderful Fine Arts Center.

We are a very artistically-oriented school with the top science center in the Midwest. We are also known for our soccer and basketball teams (both men's and women's teams).