Northern Kentucky University

« See more reviews of Northern Kentucky University

I love the fact that the teachers usually write the books that they are teaching from .I guess i am a biased opinion because I have never attended another university to know if that is a universal thing. It makes the understanding of the texbook so much easier when it comes from the same teacher.

When I tell my friends about Northern Kentucky University, I am able to brag to them about the low tuition rates. I pay a third of what most of my friends who attend another school in the state have to pay, and I have had to take out less loans than others because of NKU's lower rates in tuition.

That they have a location so close to home and that the professors are fabulous! And I am certain not to leave out that they have an outstanding non-traditional student program. Being 40+ and back in college, I was very afraid I would feel out of place........that is not the case at all!!

When talking about my school to my friends I brag about all of the activities offered. Although I do not attend most on campus activities there are tons of them. I tell them about all the clubs and groups and all of the things there are actually do to in college.

what i brag most about nku is how friendly everyone is on campus including the teachers and students as well. they talk to you the a really friendly the help you when you need help. if you need someone through college you got someone somewhere on campus.

Northern Kentucky University has a great location. It feels far away from the city when in reality, dowtown Cincinnati is less than ten minutes away. As being from Cincinnati, it is very convenient for me to go home or commute if I have to.

I brag about how the faculty of Northern Kentucky University genuinely care about students futures and want us to succeed. I also brag about how beautiful our campus is and the average classroom sizes.

I brag on NKU's nursing program the most, due to the fact that I am a nursing student and I feel like my professors care about me and are preparing me for my future career.

I am very proud to be attending NKU's Nursing Program, it is a really good school and they just recieved the status of being a college instead if a school within NKU.

There is never a dull moment at Northern Kentucky Universtiy. This is my second year there an I love it. It is so much fun and there is always something to do.