Northern Kentucky University

« See more reviews of Northern Kentucky University

I brag about how much the professors care because I hear that other university professors don't really worry about their students because of the class sizes.

We have small and interactive class sizes and the smaller size of the school makes it feel as if you're a part of something and not just lost in the crowd.

I always brag that NKU is a low cost university that provides excellent education as well as a plethora of resources to help you in acheiving your goals.

The professors and other staff at NKU are so friendly and understanding. The professors really care and will do anything they can to teach you.

When I talk about my school, I brag about being so close to home. I only live about 15-20 miles away from my school which is great for now!

The PACE Program for adults working and going to school allows the flexibility needed in order to earn your degree while earning a living.

I brag about the flexibility that I have while taking online classes. I love the online professors at NKU. They are very helpful!

The school and classes are very personalable. The professors are usually eager to help and most people love being here!

When I want to brag about my school to my friends, I talk about our basketball team and how awesome my classes are

I brag about the on-campus jobs and the small class size the most when I tell other poeple about NKU.