Northern Kentucky University

« See more reviews of Northern Kentucky University

To be honest there isn't anything wrong with Northern Kentucky University; my school:) I love it here! The staff is awesome, respectful, and helpful. My fellow classmates are all friendly and are there when you need them. I feel at home here and woulndn't change it for the world!

The worst thing about Nothern Kentucky University is the prerequisites. I do not enjoy taking literature classes to be a radiologic technologist. I think you should be able to focus more on your major. It is focused more on getting your prerequisites done than anything.

I really like Northern Kentucky University. The only problem with the school is that we hardley ever have any activities going on on campus which can be a little boring sometimes. Also you can't really meet different people when there isn't any social activities going on.

The thing I consider to be the worst about NKU is that most of the social activities are based around Greek Life. A good majority of events are hosted by fraternaties or sororities and I am not involved in Greek Life. I wish NKU's social events weren't so Greek centered.

So far I've only been in two different in two different buildings so I haven't experienced a lot as far as campus life goes. In one of the buildings the elevator didn't always work as I experienced once. That was quite the adventure waiting for someone to fix that.

Parking costs and not enough diversity would be some aspects Northern Kentucky University can improve on. It is welcoming to have a diverse community and allow students to experience other cultures. More parking spaces available for students would be convenient.

The worst thing about my school will be the day I graduate and will no longer be returning to it year after year for my education. That being said, I do plan to stay involved with NKU as an alumni and continue to support the soccer team (and other sports also).

The Parking is what I would probably consider to be the worst thing about my school, while there seems to be a lot of places to park around campus, these spots fill up quickly making it hard to find a spot which can even affect what time I can get to class.

The worst thing about Northern Kentucky University is that the buildings are set up like a wind tunnel. It is a nice concept but for Kentucky, it was not the best idea because our winters get cold. So, it is always 10 degrees colder on campus.

It is really hard to think of something bad about this school. Northern Kentucky University is all that I wanted in a school. If I had to come up with something bad about this school, I would have to say that they could use a football team.