Northern Kentucky University

« See more reviews of Northern Kentucky University

Construction, while it is a minor annoyance the campus has been undergoing one construction project or another since I've been enrolled. Moreover while detours thru campus are clearly marked they can sometime take a vary circuitous routes.

The worst thing about Northern Kentucky University is the construction. NKU is a continually growing and expanding campus and there is construction to beautify the grounds that turn into quite the annoyance when trying to walk to class.

The worst thing about NKU is the fact that it is a commuter school. Campus is always very quiet and unentertaining on the weekends due to the lack of people that stay here. Unless you have a good group of friends, you'll be very bored.

Trying to find balance between work, school, and play. I take 17 hours this semester so it is hard for me to find time to work and make the money I need to pay for school and food, and also to spend time with my family and friends.

I haven't started school yet there but from recent visit's I have taken to the school, I would say the worst thing about about Northern Kentucky is that I feel as if they dont have enough programs for us students to engage in.

Like some colleges we do on occasion have stupid students that go out and try to drink on campus, but the security here is vey well and nku is and has a zero tollarance policy . So nku is not known for as being a party schol.

The worst thing is that there isn't much of a social life and majority of the campus commutes so you're not really able to meet that many new people and get the full effect of all the different backgrounds on campus.

The worst thing about this school is the social life on weekends. I am used to a very active life on the weekends so this is different for me. The positive of this is that their is more time to study for my classes.

The worst thing about Northern Kentucky University (or I suppose any place of higher education) is the cost - even though it could be a lot more expensive, college at NKU is financially burdening my family and I.

The food; as a vegan I have pretty limited options and it can get repetative eating the same things over and over. Also, my friends and I have all noticed that the food can be poorly prepared at some locations.