Northern Kentucky University

« See more reviews of Northern Kentucky University

Honestly, my experience at NKU thus far has been great! If I have to choose something, I would say it is the wind. Campus sits up on a hill so it is really windy!

The worst thing about my school is that I live and hour away from campus. I have to drive there everytime I go because I cannot afford to live on campus.

The worse thing about Northern Kentucky University is yet again the parking. It is difficult to find a space, but it is the same way at any University.

The worst thing is that the campus is considered a communter school so there are not many activities on campus throughout the week or on weekends.

The worst thing about this school is the availability of parking and the cost of the parking permits keep increasing by a ton.

The worst thing about my school is the student life. A lot of the students commute making the social experiences different.

The worst thing about my school is the parking. There is not much parking available for the number of students they have.

The worst thing about my school will be the cafeteria food. They seem to have the same thing in the cafeteria everyday.

The worst thing I consider about NKU is the parking. It's pretty difficult to find a decent parking spot mid-day.

There is not a lot of diversity and a lot of people from my high school went there-we called it 13th grade.