Northern Kentucky University

« See more reviews of Northern Kentucky University

I think any person could attend this school and be completely happy. There are great art, music, and theater departments for the more artsy students. There is a great science center with current high tech machines and the latest technology for research and experiements. There is a great informatics building that was just built for infomatics majors and people that love computers. There are also a great math and business departments for business and math majors. There is an excellent education and nursing department for those who want to be teachers and nurses. NKU has something for everyone.

Considering NKU is LGBTQIA friendly, racially and religiously diverse, and does not favor any sex above another, I believe virtually any and every student should attend this school. The university tends to residential and commuter students and provides schedules for those with jobs and families. All professors put into consideration that their students have lives outside of school and may be experience difficult situations throughout the semesters. NKU provides an effective and healthy learning environment that any college student should consider attending NKU.

The type of person that should attend this school is someone who is serious about school. An individual that is ready to stretch themselves and grow in every way possible. Northern Kentucky is for the individuals who know exactly what they want to do with their life and the individuals that are not so sure. Northern Kentucky is not for one person its for everyone. If you are looking for a school to help you through your education journey with great advisors, strong teachers and an amazing student body than Northern Kentucky University is for you.

The kind of person that should attend Northern Kentucky University is someone that likes small class sizes an a small campus. A person has to be willing to go out and make friends and stay very involved in the different groups that are offered here at NKU. A person that is hard-working, dedicated, loyal and ready to be the best in life should attend NKU. A person that's not to much into partying and drinking because NK, is a dry campus and to some people that may bother them. I feel that anyone can attend NKU.

The kind of person that would be ideal for Northern Kentucky University would be someone who is punctual, organized and driven. The student needs to be ready and on time for class so that way they don't get behind or even have it affect there grade. It takes someone organized because there is alot of work to be done in college. Lastly, a driven, hardworking individual should go to NKU because they take the time to recognize and help a hardworking student. That's one of my favorite things about my school.

The type of person who should attend Northern Kentucky University is a person who is not affraid to ask for help because help is there for us to use. You need to be able to network because they are so many opportunities that are just waiting for anybody to get a hold onto them. At NKU there is no excuse to not get involved in a group, club, intermural sports and other organizations unless you just do not want to. NKU is the perfect school for the people who loves getting involved.

This is a University where almost anyone could attend. Like I have said, the staff wants one to succeed, and as long as one is willing to put forth an effort and push themselves in and out of the classroom, they are most likely to succeed. Therefore, like almost any other school, the student is going to get out of it what they put into it. If one is involved and works hard to step outside their comfort zone, then they will be able to accomplish many things.

Northern Kentucky University is a very laid back and relaxed campus. This school would be recomended for students who are serious about their education but are very easy going as well. NKU gives many fun activities to get involved with and is very safe. I wouldn't recommend my school to someone who enjoys partying, NKU is very quiet and relaxed. Although we do have our bon fires and occasional get togethers in the courtyards, parties aren't our specialty.

The kind of person who should attend NKU is someone who is adventurous and open to new things, because there are so many different types of people on campus. Also, there are tons of study abroad options, so it's great to take advantage of them and see the world while you're in college. People attending NKU should also be friendly and eager to learn, since everyone I have met at NKU has been super nice and their education is always a top priority!

The type of person that should attend this school is well..EVERYONE! NKU is extremley diverse in different peoples from around the world. If your not white there are pletnty of school organizations that includes people of different cultures. Or if you are not into Fraternities or Sororities, NKU offers leadership, gaming, arts, community and much more organizations to fit sutents wants and needs. Any type of person should be attending NKU.