Northern Kentucky University

« See more reviews of Northern Kentucky University

Any student who likes not a small school but not a large school. Someone who likes a close-knit environment. A student who is interested in a small classroom environment. A student you likes being able to meet with the professor outside of class. The person can be shy or outgoing and love the campus and the experience of it. A person who doesn't mind a quiet campus on the weekends since it?s a primary commuter college.

Any student that has the drive/want to succeed. This school offers so many opportunities to students that you would not get at a large university. Your teachers know who you are, so they are capable of recommending future experiences to you, or writing reccomendations about you that you can be proud of. Not to mention, there is a huge network of places to work after you graduate due to its excellent reputation.

Any kind of person can and should attend this school. Campus is very diverse, with many people coming from different backgrounds. The organizations around campus tend to not discriminate and have a variety of different individuals. There seems to be a lot of theater and art students that attended here, but this campus also has a large science and law base that takes up a large part of the student community.

Someone who wants the most for their money. Someone who wants hands-on experience, with small class sizes and interested professors. Someone who enjoys having a small community of intelligent and dedicated students, with diverse backgrounds. If you enjoy your professors knowing you on a first name basis, and being an active participant in your own education, then this is the school for you.

Someone who should attend this school is someone who wants a smaller college with dedicated teachers. Somoene who wants to meet freinds that will last a long time and that wants to spring board from college into "real life." Also, this university is right for people who are worried about being on their own for the first time, and want and need closer contact from professors.

The type of person who should attend this school is someone looking for a small classroom experience as well as a person looking for a smaller University and a quiet campus. It is a grwoing University and is continueing to add to its list of degrees that are being offered. This is advantagous to those students who are not sure what they want to continue their education in.

I think anyone who is driven to succeed should attend this school. Tutoring and study groups are available so there should be no reason that someone should be failing. Northern Kentucky University is a difficult school, and i believe it requires someone who is going to focus on their school work. There is a place and a time to have fun, but we go to college to learn.

Anyone can attend NKU, but it has been extremely helpful for me because of the amount of online courses available. I am able to obtain my Bachelor of Science degree while working full time and around my work schedule. So in my opinion, I think if someone is looking to obtain a degree but has a schedule that is not very flexible, NKU is a good college to look into.

NKU is for anyone! Any kind of race or background can be seen throughout campus. Traditional and many non-traditional students attend here. Income does not matter, but lower income students are encouraged to have financial aid! NKU is a perfect fit for everyone. It may not have everything a big school would, but it makes up for it by being friendly and helpful.

I'd say it is more a commuter school. The campus life isn't like many other colleges so there usually isn't a lot going on, on campus besides playing sand volleyball. Someone who really strives to get involved with people so that way yoou strivfe to look for something to do and don't just got to class and then home and not truly have a college experience.