Northern Kentucky University

« See more reviews of Northern Kentucky University

Someone who is interested in working with faculty who are experienced, wants smaller classes, and doesn't want to accumulate tens of thousands in student debt should attend NKU. You should attend NKU if you enjoy diversity in your school and workplace. If you would like to be a part of a strong community, this is the school for you.

The type of person that should attend NKU is someone who does not mind being in a close knit community. Although it is a division 1 school now and it is a public university the faculty and staff take time to get to know everyone on a personal level. Students looking to attend have to be accepting of this great quality of NKU.

The type of person that should attend Northern Kentucky University is a person with good leadership skills and a goal to be successful. A person who wants to make a difffernce with student body should also attend the university and give future ideas. That is the type of person that should attend Northern Kentucky University.

People who are shy and want to keep to their selves and dont want to be involved in groups. People who just want to go to school and get a education without doing high school things like making friends. Even though making friends is good it can be awkward and you will not get many of these awkward situations at NKU

A lot of the students attending are local. I have met several older students who are returning to school, like myself. NKU has such a great support system for students, from free exercise classes, to free tutoring, career services, IT help, and more. It makes it a good fit for many kinds of students.

The kind of person that should attend this school is someone who is very interested in theater. NKU has one of the top theater programs in the state of Kentucky. Although I am not a theatre major myself there were many productions that were put on by Northern Kentucky that were extremely good.

Someone who lives on campus or at least close to it. I live off campus right now because I do not have enough have enough money to afford a place on campus. It is really hard to be in the education program and go to the schools they make you go to when you live more than an hour than each.

This would be an excellent school for someone who would like to travel. I think NKU is a great school to get away from home but not too far. It will lead me to eventually be able to travel to a different school to witch is much farther away from NKU or to do the travel abroad program at NKU.

The kind of person who should attend this shool would be me. I am in the second phase of college and ready for what life has to throw at me. I am resilient and not easily deterred. I am ready to finish and eager to keep going. I am in it to learn because my mind is insatiable.

Northern Kentucky University is a school where anybody should try to attend. The people at this school are friendly and helpful. People should come to this school to find out what they want to do in their life and see what the school have to offer.