Northern Kentucky University

« See more reviews of Northern Kentucky University

I think that anyone could attend NKU. I never noticed any sort of racism or sexism during my time here. Something to keep in mind is that the campus is very small, so if one is shy or extremely nervous about college, this would be a perfect fit.

The kind of person that should attend this school is someone who has ambition and wants to succeed in life. Someone who attends Northern Kentucky University should have the motivation to do well and get the degree they are seeking to obtain.

This school is not for a specific student, it's for those of all colors, believes, backrounds and ages. Not once should you ever feel alienated because Northern Kentucky University has over a hundred organizations for everyone to belong to.

The kind of of person that should attend this school is a person who wants to be in small classes and wants a small quiet environment and looking for a school that you can have a close knit relationships with people while you are there.

There is not a sterotype for our school. Northern Kentucky University can mold anyone into the individual that they want to be. We are an accepting community and there will be a place for anyone at our university. Dreamer's Welcome.

The person that should attend Northern Kentucky University is someone who who needs smaller classes and one on one time with professors. All the professors i have had have made it clear that we can come to them about everything.

One of the many things I like about NKU is the diversity of the student body. We have students from numerous countries and all age groups. The only important aspect is the willingness to learn and work hard.

Anyone willing to learn should go to Northern Kentucky University. Its such a great school with opporunities for anyone like LGBTQ, African Americans, Latino Americans, and all sorts of clubs for majors.

I think this school is for anyone who wants to learn. You have to be not only willing to learn but you need to be willing to take critism from professors and other students who have different opinions.

Anyone and everyone should be apart of this school at one time or another. It is an all out fun school but still very serious on graduation and helping students out in classes and school work.