Northern Kentucky University

« See more reviews of Northern Kentucky University

If you are self motivated, but still need help every once in a while, this is the school for you! There are many tutoring opportunities and flexible schedules for working students.

Someone who is really focused on their school work should attend Northern Kentucky University. There is not much of a social life unless they get involved with Greek Life.

A person who loves to have a conncection with his/her professors and a study study study type of person. As well as a person who loves to get involed.

Someone who is looking for student-teacher interaction and small classrooms. Someone who is looking to attend school in a metropolitan area.

Someone who wants a smaller college experience with more of a focus on business or the various areas of computer science/informatics.

I believe more ethnic students should apply to NKU 's adult learning program. I was of two students in this program at the time.

Anyone who would love a nice, close knit environment. Everyone is friendly and inviting. I would say anyone would enjoy NKU.

Persons that should attend this school need to have the desire to succeed for a degree and the time for their education.

NKU is perfect for anyone. It is a very diverse school and people of any age, race, gender, or orientation feel welcome.

Most people attending now seem to just be settling for NKU because they could not afford a bigger school like UK or UC.