Northern Kentucky University

« See more reviews of Northern Kentucky University

This school is not for the indivudual who is reclusive. This is a social made, community driven type school. Envolvemnet is a gateway to your success her on campus. You have the opprotunity to get to know others, while still posses that which makes you an individual. The professors are active participants in your schooling and future plans, and if you don't like that hands on, go-get-them attitude this school is unfortunately not for you.

A person who shouldn't attend Northern Kentucky University is someone who is lazy and completely demotivated. If the person has no structured work ethic and cannot find a decent balance school work and leisure, then it would be a bad idea to attend this school. Also, someone who is looking to attend a large school because Northern Kentucky University and has a very close knit campus.

I think that a person shouldn't attend Northern Kentucky University if they're not willing to make their education a priority. At NKU, a student has to focus mainly on their classes and grades, because they're actually a challenge and need to be taken seriously. A person can't pass at NKU if they don't go to class, ignore assignments, or neglect their studies.

I don't think there is a kind of person who couldn't be successful at Northern Kentucky University. There is really something here for everyone and the students are able to be as involved as they want to be in just about anything. If there isn't already a club or organization out there to meet your needs it isn't difficult to start one.

I don't think a very close minded person should attend this school. Everyone is very open here and I don't think they would get along well with others. A person can believe whatever they want to, but if they cannot tolerate or understand others and what they believe or think they will not do very well here in my opinion.

I feel like NKU is very open to all students. There is no discrimination, even when it comes to social ability. If you are shy, NKU will open you up! Northern Kentucky makes it very easy to adjust to college life, and all students should at least check it out. There are no types of students here, just northerners!

I dont think there is any one person who shouldnt attend Northern Kentucky University. My school offers so much for all different kinds of people, and if its not avaliable the student body is given the chance to start its own organizations. No matter who you are and what you are interested in, it is avliable here.

I believe that Northern Kentucky University is an institution that works well for all types of people. The only type of person I may think shouldn't attend here is one that is BIG on college sports and likes bigger schools where there are many more opportunities available to them.

This school is not for people who wish to anonymously attend classes. The classes consist of around 15-30 people which makes for a very personal classroom experience. Often, there are group discussions where the professor expects all to participate in order to have a good grade.

The type of person that shouldn't attend this school are students who want to be really involved in campus, or want to have a lot of thing to do and the opportunity to meet new people. This campus is pretty small, with not many activities and majority of the students commute.