Northern Kentucky University

« See more reviews of Northern Kentucky University

Northern Kentucky University is filled with all sorts of different students. There are 70 bachelor's degrees so you can imagain the variety of people. Everyone should be interested in attening this school if you are dedicated and willing to work torwards a higher education.

I think anyone could attend Northern. It is a great school for anyone. They offer the very lowest classes, if you aren't prepared for college to the very highest classes if you wanna reach your dreams. The price is also very afforodable and that makes it very conveniant.

Do not go to NKU if you don't like to dream, to hope, or to believe. NKU nurtures wishers and dreamers, then gives those people the opportunities and connections to succeed. Do not go to NKU if you do not like to others to see your potential and challenge you to achieve it.

Anyone can attend Northern Kentucky University, It is a wonderful campus that has a plethora of undergraduate majors and minors for anyone wanting to apply. The students and faculty have compiled multiple programs that help incoming freshmen acclimate to college life.

Everyone is welcome. The only people that should maybe consider a different school are those who aren't willing to set aside their judgements and let others in. Leave high school behind you, you're a brand new person in college. Embrace the great change at school.

If you are a person who likes help one on one and communicating with your professor this would be a good school to go. Another great benefit of attending Northern Kentucky is that the tution cost is affordable compared to going to other out of state schools.

Someone who does not care. The school is made for people who want to succeed and work hard. It's not a tough school, but it's not easy to slide through. People who do not want to show up and put in effort shouldn't even think about attending.

I believe a person who shouldnt attend NKU is a student who is not dedicated to succeeding in college. NKU is a college for students who are striving to achieve their life long goals and provide a better life for themselves.

A person shouldn't attend this school if they do not have the time to dedicate to studying, traveling for outside experiance or group work. This is also not the school of choice if a person expects smaller classrooms.

Someone who wants to attend a large school probably wouldn't enjoy Northern Kentucky University. NKU has a very intimate feel, because you see familiar faces everyday, though it's not so small that you know everyone.