Northern Kentucky University

« See more reviews of Northern Kentucky University

The kind of person that shouldn't attend this school is someone who is not dedicated and isn't going for the right reasons. The right reasons being to better themselves through education and character building.

Someone who wants a big college and lots of differing degree offerings. Someone who does not know what they want out of college or life should go somewhere bigger that offers a wider variety of degrees.

I person who wants to attend a big school should not attend this school. There are not as many students here as some other colleges, so a lot of the time you see people that you know just walking around.

I think a person who is just looking to attend college just to party and drink. People I know, including myself, are proud to attend NKU and are proud of our work put into our studys and team sports.

Anyone who doesn't want a huge campus and classes that seem to swallow you up due to their size. Someone who enjoys a varitey of activities and classes. Someone who wants interesting teachers.

People who want to be on a fast moving campus shouldnt attend this school. And if they are wanting to go to a large college they also shouldnt attend this school because the classes are small.

Don't attend this school if you are expecting the highest of quality. There are larger college with more valuable degrees, however, this college does offer a great value for a degree.

I think a person who isn't interested in college shouldn't attend NKU. It's a really good school and people who don't want to participate in class or even show up shouldn't go.

The kind of person that should NOT attend this school would be someone looking for a large school with large classrooms and outstanding sports teams.

Someone looking for a large classroom environment or someone wanting on-campus to be very social on weekends unless involoved in campus activities.