Northern Kentucky University

« See more reviews of Northern Kentucky University

The most frustrating thing about NKU I would have say is in the winter when all other schools and universtitys are closed due to bad weather NKU will stay open. I feel that puts the students at risk of having a car accident or getting behind in school work because you had to miss class because of being scared to take the chance to drive in bad weather.

As a multilingual international student, I was frustrated with the lack of enthusiasm that many of my classmates showed towards leaning another language and/or culture. Even in my upper-level Spanish courses, I’ve seen very few students who shared my passion for the subject, which often made classroom discussions boring and unengaging.

The most frustrating thing on campus to me is the food places. They arent that good, we shouold get new restuarants because eating the same thing everyday gets old. Another thing is when smokers smoke in non smoking areas. Luckily, this year are campus will be smoke-free. The last frustrating thing is dealing with financial aid.

Majority of the students at Northern Kentucky University do not live on campus, but instead they comute to school. This can be frustrating to me because it is difficult to meet with commuter students who do not live very close to campus. This especially becomes a problem when working on group presentations.

I have no complaints so far. The advisors, staff, faculty, and even the students are all very friendly. It's all about the 50/50. If you give your half of hard work and dedication to your school and community, the other half(staff,faculty,etc.) will meet you there.

The most frustrating thing about my school is that it is so difficult to put myself out there. Like many other schools, they brag about the number of groups and organizations on campus, but whenever I try and attend or join, they are all very exclusive.

The most frustrating thing about Northern Kentucky University woukd be bus system that is offered and comes with the schools tuition. The people who drive the buses seem to be on their time regardless of the schedule they claim to keep.

The most frustrating thing about my school is that prices, especially the amount you have to pay for each class will get a little higher as time goes on. I really should have noticed it sooner as well as I kept attending each semester.

The most frustrating thing about NKU is the fact that the bookstore is so far from the parking area. It makes it difficult if you just need to stop by campus to pick up books when you have to walk all the way across campus.

Financial issues, mostly. It's frustrating and scary not having more assurance that you -as a student- will have the financiall security, and help from the school, that you'll need to continue and complete your education.