Northern Kentucky University

« See more reviews of Northern Kentucky University

The parking. I have to arrive on campus an hour before my class starts to find a parking spot. It is a good idea to arrive early because you can also have more study time, but the parking spaces are pretty terrible.

The most frustrating thing about my school is that there are not many campus activities. Guest speakers and shows are a rare occasion, and are not broad enough to catch the majority of the student's attention.

I would have to say the traffic in the morning. Sometimes you can wait in line for 10 - 15 minutes, which means we as students have to wake up earlier and sometimes makes it difficult to get to class on time

Well just the 1st week was a bit ruff, with classes being reassigned due to scheduling , not changed of programing on students part. And having to place new book orders / cancel existing book orders.

I dress differently than every other student. People say I dress like a bum, because I wear bigger T-Shirts. It's different than my hometown. I am born and raised in Toledo, Ohio around gangs.

The most frustrating thing about my school is that there is not much fun social events for all students because there is mostly events for the students who are a part of the Greek life.

The most frustrating thing about my school is that the school scholarships require 30 credit hours to be completed during the fall and spring semesters. There is no room for mistakes.

Parking is definitely frustrating. There are rarely any open spaces. This becomes a hassle when the weather is poor, and we have to walk a half mile from our cars to our classes.

Parking is crazy on this campus, and parking passes are ridiculously expensive! Some of the dorms are also not wireless, and the cafeteria food has its good and bad days.

The non-organic options in the cafeteria as well as the lack of more sustainability awareness and resources such as rain barrels, solar energy and community gardens.