Northern Kentucky University

« See more reviews of Northern Kentucky University

The weather. Some days it is so windy I can barely walk without being blown accross the side walk. And others it is freezing cold. I call NKU the windy campus.

That much of its student population is commuter. While residential life is fun and thriving, it does suck that many of your friends don't live on campus with you.

The most frustrating thing about Northern Kentucky University is the cost of tutiton and the difficulty of getting fininacial aid to help pay for the schooling.

NKU is a commuter school, so the on-campus and weekend life is not very exciting or social; it's hard to get people to stay.

The most frustrating thing about most schools is the cost, an education is getting to be prohibitive and benefit adverse.

The lack of affordable off-campus housing such as apartments. There are plenty of apartments but none in my price range.

The money to attend Northern Kentucky University, or any University, is hard to come up with when you're on your own.

The most frustrating thing about school is when you want to study/do homework and your not sure how to approach it.

The most frustrating thing about school is not understanding something in the class or having a bad professor.

None that I can think of. NKU is the best school I've ever attended. I would recommend it to anyone.