Northern Kentucky University

« See more reviews of Northern Kentucky University

One thing I could say I wish I knew how this school is not that racial diverse. Although its strating to improve its still need some work. Another key that I didn't know about the school is how the teachers our always there to help you out in your area of studies. I really like that asspect of the university.

Before coming to NKU, I wish I would have known how to get involved more. I am a commuter student and am only on campus three days a week. I wish I would have been provided more information about how to get involved for commuter students in activities that are not solely focused on the fraternaties or sororities.

I wish I would've known that I would enjoy NKU as much as I do before I attended. I transfered from eastern and northern is a much better fit for me personally. The campus is more open and in my opinion it's all around a better school. Had I known that before I wouldn't have attented Eastern in the first place.

I wish I had known about the scholarship because it would be very helpful to me and my family right now. I am working as a nail technician right now. Working full time and having to worry about school is difficult. Another thing I wish I had known is buying books online because campus books are expensive.

I wish I would have known when you transfer your GPA start over. I also wish I have known I would have to take chemistry and biology when the college I got my Associates degree said I did not need to take them classes cause it was less than seven years since i graduated from high school.

I really wish I had looked harder into this school during my Senior year of high school. I absolutely love their Computer Information Technology program. I would recommend it to anyone coming out of high school or someone looking to transfer from a community college.

I wish I would have know that the parking prices were ridiculous and that there was no way for me to graduate in four years. The way the classes are set up and the fact that every student had to declare a minor only makes it that much harder to graduate on time.

I wish i had known that college is more stressful because of the amount of work and how little of time you get to complete that work, however i think the amount they give us in that little amount of time is a challenge for us and i think it's worth the stress.

One thing that would have been nice is to have been able to stay at least a week in the housing your staying at during the school year to see if you like it or not. Even if you didn't like it could you live with it? That would have made a big difference.

Before I began my college education, I wish I would have known how important my high school classes really were. There are several times, I believe that if I would have done better in high school, some college classes would not have been so difficult.